Modern Theories of Entrepreneurial Behavior: A Comparison and Appraisal
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francesca Lotti & Enrico Santarelli & Marco Vivarelli, 2009. "Defending Gibrat’s Law as a long-run regularity," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 32(1), pages 31-44, January.
- Enrico Santarelli & Marco Vivarelli, 2007.
"Entrepreneurship and the process of firms’ entry, survival and growth,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 16(3), pages 455-488, June.
- Santarelli, Enrico & Vivarelli, Marco, 2006. "Entrepreneurship and the Process of Firms’ Entry, Survival and Growth," IZA Discussion Papers 2475, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pei-Chou Lin & Deng-Shing Huang, 2008. "Technological Regimes and Firm Survival: Evidence Across Sectors and Over Time," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 30(2), pages 175-186, February.
- Sophie BOUTILLIER & Dimitri UZUNIDIS, 2011. "De l’incertitude des marchés au risque des affaires : la fonction de l’entrepreneur THE UNCERTAINTY OF THE MARKET AND THE RISK OF BUSINESS: THE ENTREPRENEURIAL FUNCTION," Working Papers 22, Réseau de Recherche sur l’Innovation. / Research Network on Innovation.
- Isachenkova, N. & Weeks, M., 2008. "Acquisition, Insolvency and Managers in UK Small Companies," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0838, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Berg, Nathan, 2014.
"Success from satisficing and imitation: Entrepreneurs' location choice and implications of heuristics for local economic development,"
Journal of Business Research,
Elsevier, vol. 67(8), pages 1700-1709.
- Berg, Nathan, 2010. "Success from Satisficing and Imitation: Entrepreneurs’ Location Choice and Implications of Heuristics for Local Economic Development," MPRA Paper 26594, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Amarante, M & Ghossoub, M & Phelps, E, 2013. "Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Knightian Uncertainty," Working Papers 12241, Imperial College, London, Imperial College Business School.
- Trofimov, Ivan, 2017. "Entrepreneurship and policy dynamics: a theoretical framework," MPRA Paper 79497, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vera Catarina Rocha, 2012. "The entrepreneur in economic theory: from an invisible man toward a new research field," FEP Working Papers 459, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- O'Connor, Allan, 2013. "A conceptual framework for entrepreneurship education policy: Meeting government and economic purposes," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 546-563.
- repec:kap:sbusec:v:50:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11187-017-9904-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Defeuilley, Christophe, 2009. "Retail competition in electricity markets," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 377-386, February.
- Pei-Chou Lin & Deng-Shing Huang, 2006. "Technological Regimes and Firm Survival: Evidence across Sectors and over Time," IEAS Working Paper : academic research 06-A012, Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan.
More about this item
Keywordsalertness; entrepreneurial behavior; heuristics; optimization; theory appraisal; M13; M21; D21; B41;
- M13 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - New Firms; Startups
- M21 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - Business Economics
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- B41 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Economic Methodology
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:sbusec:v:26:y:2006:i:2:p:189-202. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.