The effect of increased disclosure on cost of capital: Evidence from China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Huang, Wei, 2016. "The use of management forecasts to dampen analysts' expectations by Chinese listed firms," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 263-272.
- Raf Orens & Walter Aerts & Denis Cormier, 2010. "Web-Based Non-Financial Disclosure and Cost of Finance," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(9-10), pages 1057-1093, November/.
- Akhigbe, Aigbe & Martin, Anna D. & Nishikawa, Takeshi, 2009. "Changes in risk of foreign firms listed in the U.S. following Sarbanes-Oxley," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 193-205, July.
- John Becker-Blease & Afshad Irani, 2008. "Do corporate governance attributes affect adverse selection costs? Evidence from seasoned equity offerings," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 30(3), pages 281-296, April.
- Jeff Boone & Inder Khurana & K. Raman, 2011. "Investor pricing of CEO equity incentives," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 36(3), pages 417-435, April.
- Mamatzakis, Emmanuel & Xu, Bingrun, 2017. "Does corporate governance matter in fund management company: the case of china," MPRA Paper 76138, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mohsen Souissi & Hichem Khlif, 2012. "Meta-analytic review of disclosure level and cost of equity capital," International Journal of Accounting and Information Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 20(1), pages 49-62, February.
- Shujun Ding & Zhenyu Wu & Yuanshun Li & Chunxin Jia, 2010. "Executive compensation, supervisory board, and China’s governance reform: a legal approach perspective," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 35(4), pages 445-471, November.
- Annette Köhler & Lars Junc, 2010. "Die Qualität von Corporate-Compliance-Systemen," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 21(3), pages 299-322, November.
More about this item
KeywordsDisclosure; Cost of capital; Information asymmetry; Endogeneity;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:rqfnac:v:27:y:2006:i:4:p:383-401. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .