Cost of Capital, Strategic Disclosures and Accounting Choice
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Beccalli, Elena & Miller, Peter & O'Leary, Ted, 2015. "How analysts process information: technical and financial disclosures in the microprocessor industry," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 60072, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- repec:wsi:rpbfmp:v:20:y:2017:i:03:n:s0219091517500217 is not listed on IDEAS
- Philip Gray & Ping-Sheng Koh & Yen H Tong, 2009. "Accruals Quality, Information Risk and Cost of Capital: Evidence from Australia," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(1-2), pages 51-72.
- Hichem Khlif & Mohsen Souissi, 2010. "The determinants of corporate disclosure: a meta-analysis," International Journal of Accounting and Information Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 18(3), pages 198-219, September.
- Cabedo Semper David & Tirado Beltrán José Miguel, 2014. "Risk disclosure and cost of equity: The Spanish case," Contaduría y Administración, Accounting and Management, vol. 59(4), pages 105-135, octubre-d.
- Luc Paugam & Olivier Ramond, 2015. "Effect of Impairment-Testing Disclosures on the Cost of Equity Capital," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(5-6), pages 583-618, June.
- repec:eee:spacre:v:15:y:2012:i:2:p:257-286 is not listed on IDEAS
- Boujelbene, Mohamed, 2013. "The impact of intellectual capital disclosure on cost of equity capital: A case of French firms," Journal of Economics, Finance and Administrative Science, Universidad ESAN, vol. 18(34), pages 45-53.
- Arun Upadhyay, 2014. "Social Concentration on Boards, Corporate Information Environment and Cost of Capital," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(7-8), pages 974-1001, September.
- Lucian MUNTEANU, 2011. "Cost Of Equity, Financial Information Disclosure, And Ifrs Adoption: A Literature Review," Internal Auditing and Risk Management, Athenaeum University of Bucharest, vol. 24(4), pages 67-80, december.
- Christina Dargenidou & Stuart McLeay & Ivana Raonic, 2006. "Expected earnings growth and the cost of capital: an analysis of accounting regime change in the European financial market," Abacus, Accounting Foundation, University of Sydney, vol. 42(3-4), pages 388-414.
- Irene Karamanou & George P. Nishiotis, 2009. "Disclosure and the Cost of Capital: Evidence from the Market's Reaction to Firm Voluntary Adoption of IAS," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(7-8), pages 793-821.
- Andrikopoulos, Andreas & Merika, Anna A. & Triantafyllou, Anna & Merikas, Andreas G., 2013. "Internet disclosure and corporate performance: A case study of the international shipping industry," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 141-152.
- Belen Blanco & Juan M. Garcia Lara & Josep A. Tribo, 2015. "Segment Disclosure and Cost of Capital," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(3-4), pages 367-411, April.
- Mónica Espinosa & Marco Trombetta, 2007. "Disclosure Interactions and the Cost of Equity Capital: Evidence From the Spanish Continuous Market," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(9-10), pages 1371-1392.
- Flora Mui¤o V zquez & ?Marco Trombetta, 2007. "Does graph disclosure bias reduce the cost of equity capital?," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0039, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Rick Cuijpers & Erik Peek, 2010. "Reporting Frequency, Information Precision and Private Information Acquisition," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(1-2), pages 27-59.
- Mohsen Souissi & Hichem Khlif, 2012. "Meta-analytic review of disclosure level and cost of equity capital," International Journal of Accounting and Information Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 20(1), pages 49-62, February.
- Holm, Claus & Schøler, Finn, 2008. "Reduction of Asymmetric Information through Corporate Governance Mechanisms : The Importance of Ownership Dispersion and International," Accounting Research Center Working Papers A-2008-02, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Business Studies.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jbfnac:v:32:y:2005-04:i:3-4:p:599-634. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0306-686X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.