Modeling heterogeneous effective advertising stock using single-source data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Demetrios Vakratsas & Fred M. Feinberg & Frank M. Bass & Gurumurthy Kalyanaram, 2004. "The Shape of Advertising Response Functions Revisited: A Model of Dynamic Probabilistic Thresholds," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 23(1), pages 109-119, April.
- Prasad A. Naik & Kalyan Raman & Russell S. Winer, 2005. "Planning Marketing-Mix Strategies in the Presence of Interaction Effects," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(1), pages 25-34, June.
- Peter E. Rossi & Robert E. McCulloch & Greg M. Allenby, 1996. "The Value of Purchase History Data in Target Marketing," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 15(4), pages 321-340.
- Douglas Bowman & Hubert Gatignon, 1996. "Order of Entry as a Moderator of the Effect of the Marketing Mix on Market Share," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 15(3), pages 222-242.
- Jean-Pierre Dubé & Günter Hitsch & Puneet Manchanda, 2005. "An Empirical Model of Advertising Dynamics," Quantitative Marketing and Economics (QME), Springer, vol. 3(2), pages 107-144, June.
- Randolph E. Bucklin & Sunil Gupta, 1999. "Commercial Use of UPC Scanner Data: Industry and Academic Perspectives," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(3), pages 247-273.
- J. Miguel Villas-Boas & Russell S. Winer, 1999. "Endogeneity in Brand Choice Models," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 45(10), pages 1324-1338, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sandeep Chandukala & Sylvia Long-Tolbert & Greg Allenby, 2011. "A threshold model for respondent heterogeneity," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 22(2), pages 133-146, June.
- Masataka Ban & Nobuhiko Terui & Makoto Abe, 2011. "A brand choice model for TV advertising management using single-source data," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 22(4), pages 373-389, November.
- Philippe Aurier & Anne Broz-Giroux, 2014. "Modeling advertising impact at campaign level: Empirical generalizations relative to long-term advertising profit contribution and its antecedents," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 25(2), pages 193-206, June.
More about this item
KeywordsAdvertising threshold effects; Advertising stock; Duration time; Effective reach; Nonlinear utility function; MCMC; Heterogeneity; Single-source data; M37; M31;
- M37 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Advertising
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:qmktec:v:6:y:2008:i:4:p:415-438. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.