Modeling heterogeneous effective advertising stock using single-source data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Demetrios Vakratsas & Fred M. Feinberg & Frank M. Bass & Gurumurthy Kalyanaram, 2004. "The Shape of Advertising Response Functions Revisited: A Model of Dynamic Probabilistic Thresholds," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 23(1), pages 109-119, April.
- Prasad A. Naik & Kalyan Raman & Russell S. Winer, 2005. "Planning Marketing-Mix Strategies in the Presence of Interaction Effects," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(1), pages 25-34, June.
- Peter E. Rossi & Robert E. McCulloch & Greg M. Allenby, 1996. "The Value of Purchase History Data in Target Marketing," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 15(4), pages 321-340.
- Douglas Bowman & Hubert Gatignon, 1996. "Order of Entry as a Moderator of the Effect of the Marketing Mix on Market Share," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 15(3), pages 222-242.
- Jean-Pierre Dubé & Günter Hitsch & Puneet Manchanda, 2005. "An Empirical Model of Advertising Dynamics," Quantitative Marketing and Economics (QME), Springer, vol. 3(2), pages 107-144, June.
- Randolph E. Bucklin & Sunil Gupta, 1999. "Commercial Use of UPC Scanner Data: Industry and Academic Perspectives," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(3), pages 247-273.
- J. Miguel Villas-Boas & Russell S. Winer, 1999. "Endogeneity in Brand Choice Models," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 45(10), pages 1324-1338, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Masataka Ban & Nobuhiko Terui & Makoto Abe, 2011. "A brand choice model for TV advertising management using single-source data," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 22(4), pages 373-389, November.
- Philippe Aurier & Anne Broz-Giroux, 2014. "Modeling advertising impact at campaign level: Empirical generalizations relative to long-term advertising profit contribution and its antecedents," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 25(2), pages 193-206, June.
- Sandeep Chandukala & Sylvia Long-Tolbert & Greg Allenby, 2011. "A threshold model for respondent heterogeneity," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 22(2), pages 133-146, June.
More about this item
KeywordsAdvertising threshold effects; Advertising stock; Duration time; Effective reach; Nonlinear utility function; MCMC; Heterogeneity; Single-source data; M37; M31;
- M37 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Advertising
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:qmktec:v:6:y:2008:i:4:p:415-438. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .