Gebhard Kirchgässner, 60 years on
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 144 (2010)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/public+finance/journal/11127/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gebhard Kirchgässner & Friedrich Schneider, 2009.
"Financial and World Economic Crisis: What did Economists Contribute?,"
University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2009
2009-14, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Friedrich Schneider & Gebhard Kirchgässner, 2009. "Financial and world economic crisis: What did economists contribute?," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 140(3), pages 319-327, September.
- Kirchgassner, Gebhard, 2000.
"Probabilistic Voting and Equilibrium: An Impossibility Result,"
Springer, vol. 103(1-2), pages 35-48, April.
- Gebhard Kirchgässner, 2000. "Probabilistic Voting and Equilibrium: An Impossibility Result," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 103(1), pages 35-48, April.
- Gebhard Kirchgässner & Silika Prohl, 2008.
"Sustainability of Swiss Fiscal Policy,"
Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES),
Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 144(I), pages 57-83, March.
- Feld, Lars P. & Kirchgassner, Gebhard, 2003.
"The impact of corporate and personal income taxes on the location of firms and on employment: some panel evidence for the Swiss cantons,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 129-155, January.
- Lars P. Feld & Gebhard Kirchgässner, 2001. "The Impact of Corporate and Personal Income Taxes on the Location of Firms and on Employment: Some Panel Evidence for the Swiss Cantons," CESifo Working Paper Series 455, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kirchgassner, Gebhard & Pommerehne, Werner W., 1996. "Tax harmonization and tax competition in the European Union: Lessons from Switzerland," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 351-371, June.
- Kirchgassner, Gebhard, 1983. "The political business cycle if the government is not myopic : An integration of the long-run and short-run models of the political business cycle," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 243-260, July.
- Kirchgässner, Gebhard, 2010. "On minimal morals," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 330-339, September.
- Kirchgassner, Gebhard & Schimmelpfenning, Jorg, 1992. "Closeness Counts If It Matters for Electoral Victory: Some Empirical Results for the United Kingdom and the Federal Republic of Germany," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 73(3), pages 283-99, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:pubcho:v:144:y:2010:i:3:p:393-399. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.