Heterogeneous Preferences and Collective Action
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Susana Cabrera & Enrique Fatás & Juan Lacomba & Tibor Neugebauer, 2013. "Splitting leagues: promotion and demotion in contribution-based regrouping experiments," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 16(3), pages 426-441, September.
- Alin Halimatussadiah & Budy P. Resosudarmo & Diah Widyawati, 2014. "Social Capital to Induce a Contribution to Environmental Collective Action in Indonesia: An Experimental Method," Departmental Working Papers 2014-03, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Ones, Umut & Putterman, Louis, 2007.
"The ecology of collective action: A public goods and sanctions experiment with controlled group formation,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 62(4), pages 495-521, April.
- Umut Ones & Louis Putterman, 2004. "The Ecology of Collective Action: A Public Goods and Sanctions Experiment with Controlled Group Formation," Working Papers 2004-01, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- T. Ahn & Myungsuk Lee & Lore Ruttan & James Walker, 2007.
"Asymmetric payoffs in simultaneous and sequential prisoner’s dilemma games,"
Springer, vol. 132(3), pages 353-366, September.
- T.K. Ahn & Myungsuk Lee & Lore Ruttan & James M. Walker, 2005. "Asymmetric Payoffs in Simultaneous and Sequential Prisoner's Dilemma Games," Caepr Working Papers 2006-003, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington, revised Aug 2006.
- Anderies, John M. & Janssen, Marco A. & Lee, Allen & Wasserman, Hannah, 2013. "Environmental variability and collective action: Experimental insights from an irrigation game," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 166-176.
- Sabrina Teyssier, 2012.
"Inequity and risk aversion in sequential public good games,"
Springer, vol. 151(1), pages 91-119, April.
- Sabrina Teyssier, 2009. "Inequity and Risk Aversion in Sequential Public Good Games," Working Papers 0919, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Sabrina Teyssier, 2009. "Inequity and Risk Aversion in Sequential Public Good Games," Post-Print halshs-00422669, HAL.
- Sabrina Teyssier, 2009. "Inequity and Risk Aversion in Sequential Public Good Games," TWI Research Paper Series 47, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, UniversitÃ¤t Konstanz.
- Beyene, Fekadu & Hagedorn, Konrad, 2006. "Examining Collective Action among Mieso Agropastoralists of Eastern Ethiopia," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25797, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Cinyabuguma, Matthias & Page, Talbot & Putterman, Louis, 2005.
"Cooperation under the threat of expulsion in a public goods experiment,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 89(8), pages 1421-1435, August.
- Matthias Cinyabuguma & Talbot Page & Louis Putterman, 2004. "Cooperation Under the Threat of Expulsion in a Public Goods Experiment," Working Papers 2004-05, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Angela Oliveira & Rachel Croson & Catherine Eckel, 2015. "One bad apple? Heterogeneity and information in public good provision," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 18(1), pages 116-135, March.
- Giangiacomo Bravo, 2007. "Imitation and Cooperation in Different Helping Games," Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 11(1), pages 1-8.
- repec:unu:wpaper:wp2012-59 is not listed on IDEAS
- Banuri, Sheheryar & Lucas, Pablo & de Oliveira, Angela C. M., 2012. "The Effects of Group Composition and Fractionalization in a Public Goods Game: An Agent-Based Simulation," WIDER Working Paper Series 059, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Bergh, Andreas, 2008. "A critical note on the theory of inequity aversion," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1789-1796, October.
- Francesca Bortolami & Luigi Mittone, 2009. "Does Participating in a Collective Decision Affect the Levels of Contributions Provided? An Experimental Investigation," CEEL Working Papers 0902, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:pubcho:v:117:y:2003:i:3-4:p:295-314. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.