Consistent Estimates of the Impact of Special Interest Groups on Economic Growth
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eiji Yamamura & Haruo Kondoh, 2013.
"Government Transparency And Expenditure In The Rent-Seeking Industry: The Case Of Japan For 1998–2004,"
Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 31(3), pages 635-647, July.
- Yamamura, Eiji & Kondoh, Haruo, 2011. "Government transparency and expenditure in the rent-seeking industry: the case of Japan for 1998-2004," MPRA Paper 29689, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eiji Yamamura & Haruo Kondoh, 2012. "Government transparency and expenditure in the rent-seeking industry: The case of Japan for 1998–2004," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2012_13, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Axel Dreher & Lars-H. Siemers, 2009. "The nexus between corruption and capital account restrictions," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 140(1), pages 245-265, July.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2011. "Groups and information disclosure: Olson and Putnam Hypotheses," MPRA Paper 34628, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dennis Coates & Jac Heckelman & Bonnie Wilson, 2011. "Special-interest groups and growth," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 147(3), pages 439-457, June.
- Daniel Horgos & Klaus Zimmermann, 2009.
"Interest groups and economic performance: some new evidence,"
Public Choice, Springer, vol. 138(3), pages 301-315, March.
- Zimmermann, Klaus W. & Horgos, Daniel, 2008. "Interest Groups and Economic Performance: Some New Evidence," Working Paper 84/2008, Helmut Schmidt University, Hamburg.
- Daniel Horgos & Klaus W. Zimmermann, 2010.
"It Takes Two to Tango: Lobbies and the Political Business Cycle,"
Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 63(3), pages 383-399, August.
- Horgos, Daniel & Zimmermann, Klaus W., 2009. "It Takes Two to Tango: Lobbies and the Political Business Cycle," Working Paper 98/2009, Helmut Schmidt University, Hamburg.
- Cole, Ismail M., 2014. "Short- and long-term growth effects of special interest groups in the U.S. states: A dynamic panel error-correction approach," MPRA Paper 54455, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 02 Mar 2014.
- Theresa Hager, 2020. "Special Interest Groups and Growth: A Meta-Analysis of Mancur Olsons Theory," ICAE Working Papers 116, Johannes Kepler University, Institute for Comprehensive Analysis of the Economy.
- Eiji Yamamura, 2012.
"Groups and information disclosure: evidence on the Olson and Putnam hypotheses in Japan,"
International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 39(6), pages 423-439, May.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2011. "Groups and information disclosure: Evidence on the Olson and Putnam Hypotheses in Japan," MPRA Paper 28101, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Butter, Frank A.G. den & Mosch, Robert H.J., 2004. "Externalities of social capital : the role of values, norms and networks," Serie Research Memoranda 0010, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Jac C. Heckelman & Bonnie Wilson, 2013. "Institutions, Lobbying, and Economic Performance," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(3), pages 360-386, November.
- Bonnie Wilson & Jac Heckelman & Dennis Coates, 2007. "Special-Interest Groups and Volatility," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 15(18), pages 1-13.
- Mehmet, Babacan, 2009. "Lobbying and Growth: Explaining Differences among OECD Countries," MPRA Paper 29734, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 30 Nov 2009.
- Taner Güney, 2015. "Environmental sustainability and pressure groups," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 49(6), pages 2331-2344, November.
- Bourassa, Steven C. & Hoesli, Martin & Scognamiglio, Donato & Zhang, Sumei, 2011. "Land leverage and house prices," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 134-144, March.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2012. "Effects of groups and government size on information disclosure," MPRA Paper 36141, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Coates, Dennis & Heckelman, Jac C. & Wilson, Bonnie, 2010.
"The political economy of investment: Sclerotic effects from interest groups,"
European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 208-221, June.
- Bonnie Wilson & Jac Heckelman, 2010. "The Political Economy of Investment: Sclerotic Effects from Interest Groups," Working Papers 2012-03, Saint Louis University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:pubcho:v:104:y:2000:i:3-4:p:319-27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.