The Effects of Questionnaire Translation on Demographic Data and Analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Anonymous, 1978. "Introduction [Commerce et Technologie]," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 4(1), pages 2-3, Winter.
- repec:cai:poeine:pope_203_0417 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hans-Peter Kohler & Francesco C. Billari & José Antonio Ortega, 2002. "The Emergence of Lowest-Low Fertility in Europe During the 1990s," Population and Development Review, The Population Council, Inc., vol. 28(4), pages 641-680.
- Hans-Peter Kohler & José Antonio Ortega, 2002. "Tempo-Adjusted Period Parity Progression Measures, Fertility Postponement and Completed Cohort Fertility," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 6(6), pages 91-144, March.
- Robert Schoen, 2004. "Timing effects and the interpretation of period fertility," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 41(4), pages 801-819, November.
- Karen Mason, 1997. "Explaining fertility transitions," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 34(4), pages 443-454, November.
- N. Ryder, 1964. "The process of demographic translation," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 1(1), pages 74-82, March.
- Yang Yang, 2008. "Trends in U.S. adult chronic disease mortality, 1960–1999: age, period, and cohort variations," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 45(2), pages 387-416, May.
- David Lam & Letícia Marteleto, 2008. "Stages of the Demographic Transition from a Child's Perspective: Family Size, Cohort Size, and Children's Resources," Population and Development Review, The Population Council, Inc., vol. 34(2), pages 225-252.
- Anne Gauthier, 2007. "The impact of family policies on fertility in industrialized countries: a review of the literature," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), pages 323-346.
- Anonymous, 1978. "Introduction [Trade and Technology]," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 4(1), pages 1-2, Winter.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Randall, Sara & Coast, Ernestina & Compaore, Natacha & Antoine, Philippe, 2013. "The power of the interviewer: a qualitative perspective on African survey data collection," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 48277, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Sara Randall & Ernestina Coast & Natacha Compaore & Philippe Antoine, 2013. "The power of the interviewer," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 28(27), pages 763-792, April.
More about this item
KeywordsQuestionnaire translation; Standardized interview; Data collection; Field methods; Developing countries; Kenya;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:poprpr:v:28:y:2009:i:4:p:429-454. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .