Fish and chips: cross-cutting issues and actors in a co-managed fishery regime in the Pacific Northwest
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 45 (2012)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: http://policysciences.org/index.html
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/political+science/journal/11077/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ebbin, Syma A., 2002. "Enhanced fit through institutional interplay in the Pacific Northwest Salmon co-management regime," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 253-259, July.
- Syma Ebbin, 2004. "Black Box Production of Paper Fish: An Examination of Knowledge Construction and Validation in Fisheries Management Institutions," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 143-158, June.
- Gibson, Clark C. & Ostrom, Elinor & Ahn, T. K., 2000. "The concept of scale and the human dimensions of global change: a survey," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 217-239, February.
- Ebbin, Syma A., 2003. "Swimming upstream: institutional dimensions of asymmetrical problems in two salmon management regimes," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 441-448, September.
- Ebbin, Syma A., 2009. "Institutional and ethical dimensions of resilience in fishing systems: Perspectives from co-managed fisheries in the Pacific Northwest," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 264-270, March.
- Syma A. Ebbin, 2004. "The anatomy of conflict and the politics of identity in two cooperative salmon management regimes," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 37(1), pages 71-87, 03.
- Putnam, Robert D., 1988. "Diplomacy and domestic politics: the logic of two-level games," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 42(03), pages 427-460, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:policy:v:45:y:2012:i:2:p:169-191. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.