Fish and chips: cross-cutting issues and actors in a co-managed fishery regime in the Pacific Northwest
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Syma A. Ebbin, 2004. "The anatomy of conflict and the politics of identity in two cooperative salmon management regimes," Policy Sciences, Springer, vol. 37(1), pages 71-87, 03.
- Ebbin, Syma A., 2009. "Institutional and ethical dimensions of resilience in fishing systems: Perspectives from co-managed fisheries in the Pacific Northwest," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 264-270, March.
- Putnam, Robert D., 1988. "Diplomacy and domestic politics: the logic of two-level games," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 42(03), pages 427-460, June.
- Ebbin, Syma A., 2003. "Swimming upstream: institutional dimensions of asymmetrical problems in two salmon management regimes," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 441-448, September.
- Syma Ebbin, 2004. "Black Box Production of Paper Fish: An Examination of Knowledge Construction and Validation in Fisheries Management Institutions," International Environmental Agreements- Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 143-158, June.
- Ebbin, Syma A., 2002. "Enhanced fit through institutional interplay in the Pacific Northwest Salmon co-management regime," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 253-259, July.
- Gibson, Clark C. & Ostrom, Elinor & Ahn, T. K., 2000. "The concept of scale and the human dimensions of global change: a survey," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 217-239, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:policy:v:45:y:2012:i:2:p:169-191. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.