Fish and chips: cross-cutting issues and actors in a co-managed fishery regime in the Pacific Northwest
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ebbin, Syma A., 2003. "Swimming upstream: institutional dimensions of asymmetrical problems in two salmon management regimes," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 441-448, September.
- Ebbin, Syma A., 2009. "Institutional and ethical dimensions of resilience in fishing systems: Perspectives from co-managed fisheries in the Pacific Northwest," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 264-270, March.
- Syma Ebbin, 2004. "Black Box Production of Paper Fish: An Examination of Knowledge Construction and Validation in Fisheries Management Institutions," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 143-158, June.
- Gibson, Clark C. & Ostrom, Elinor & Ahn, T. K., 2000. "The concept of scale and the human dimensions of global change: a survey," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 217-239, February.
- Putnam, Robert D., 1988. "Diplomacy and domestic politics: the logic of two-level games," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 42(03), pages 427-460, June.
- Syma A. Ebbin, 2004. "The anatomy of conflict and the politics of identity in two cooperative salmon management regimes," Policy Sciences, Springer, vol. 37(1), pages 71-87, 03.
- Ebbin, Syma A., 2002. "Enhanced fit through institutional interplay in the Pacific Northwest Salmon co-management regime," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 253-259, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:policy:v:45:y:2012:i:2:p:169-191. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.