The evaluation of climate policy: theory and emerging practice in Europe
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Roger Pielke, 2004. "What future for the policy sciences?," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 37(3), pages 209-225, December.
- Roger Pielke, 2004. "What future for the policy sciences? A rejoinder to Muth, Pelletier, and Wallace," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 37(3), pages 255-258, December.
- Miranda A. Schreurs & Yves Tiberghien, 2007. "Multi-Level Reinforcement: Explaining European Union Leadership in Climate Change Mitigation," Global Environmental Politics, MIT Press, vol. 7(4), pages 19-46, November.
- Måns Nilsson & Andrew Jordan & John Turnpenny & Julia Hertin & Björn Nykvist & Duncan Russel, 2008. "The use and non-use of policy appraisal tools in public policy making: an analysis of three European countries and the European Union," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 41(4), pages 335-355, December.
- Susan Owens & Tim Rayner & Olivia Bina, 2004. "New agendas for appraisal: reflections on theory, practice, and research," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 36(11), pages 1943-1959, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cornelia Gabriela Piciu & Iuliana Militaru, 2013. "Economic Conceptualization Of Negative Environmental Externalities," Romanian Economic Business Review, Romanian-American University, vol. 8(3.1), pages 123-130, September.
- Bimal Raj Regmi & Cassandra Star & Walter Leal Filho, 2016. "Effectiveness of the Local Adaptation Plan of Action to support climate change adaptation in Nepal," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 21(3), pages 461-478, March.
- Livia Bizikova & Maria Nijnik & Anatoliy Nijnik, 2015. "Exploring institutional changes in agriculture to inform adaptation planning to climate change in transition countries," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 20(8), pages 1385-1406, December.
- Nanny Bressers & Mark Twist & Ernst Heuvelhof, 2013. "Exploring the temporal dimension in policy evaluation studies," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 46(1), pages 23-37, March.
More about this item
KeywordsPolicy evaluation; Evaluation theory; Climate policy; European Union; Meta-analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:policy:v:44:y:2011:i:2:p:179-198. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .