Does One Law Fit All? Cross-Country Evidence on Okun’s Law
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Davide Furceri & Ernesto Crivelli & Joël Toujas-Bernate, 2012. "Can Policies Affect Employment Intensity of Growth? A Cross-Country Analysis," IMF Working Papers 12/218, International Monetary Fund.
- Adil Mohommad & Anoop Singh & Sonali Jain-Chandra, 2012. "Inclusive Growth, Institutions, and the Underground Economy," IMF Working Papers 12/47, International Monetary Fund.
- World Bank, 2013. "World Development Report 2014 [Informe sobre el desarrollo mundial 2014, Riesgo y oportunidad : la administración del riesgo como instrumento de desarrollo - Panorama general]," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 16092, June.
- Hassan, Mai & Schneider, Friedrich, 2016. "Size and Development of the Shadow Economies of 157 Countries Worldwide: Updated and New Measures from 1999 to 2013," IZA Discussion Papers 10281, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zidong An & Tayeb Ghazi & Nathalie Gonzalez Prieto & Aomar Ibourk, 2019.
"Growth and Jobs in Developing Economies: Trends and Cycles,"
Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 30(5), pages 875-893, November.
- Zidong An & Tayeb Ghazi & Nathalie Gonzalez Prieto & Aomar Ibourk, 2017. "Growth and Jobs in Developing Economies: Trends and Cycles," IMF Working Papers 17/257, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsUnemployment; Okun's Law; Developing economies; Job creation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:openec:v:30:y:2019:i:5:d:10.1007_s11079-019-09549-3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.