Decomposition Approaches for Constrained Spatial Auction Market Problems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alanne, Kari & Saari, Arto, 2006. "Distributed energy generation and sustainable development," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 10(6), pages 539-558, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- I. Konnov, 2015. "On auction equilibrium models with network applications," Netnomics, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 107-125, August.
- repec:kap:netspa:v:17:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11067-017-9365-y is not listed on IDEAS
- I. Konnov, 2014. "On penalty methods for non monotone equilibrium problems," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 59(1), pages 131-138, May.
- repec:kap:netspa:v:17:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11067-016-9330-1 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsSpatial auction markets; Variational inequalities; Decomposition methods; Proximal method; Alternating direction method;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:netspa:v:9:y:2009:i:4:p:505-524. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .