Time Dependent Origin-destination Estimation from Traffic Count without Prior Information
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chang, Gang-Len & Wu, Jifeng, 1994. "Recursive estimation of time-varying origin-destination flows from traffic counts in freeway corridors," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 141-160, April.
- Cascetta, Ennio & Nguyen, Sang, 1988. "A unified framework for estimating or updating origin/destination matrices from traffic counts," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 437-455, December.
- Borus Jungbacker & Siem Jan Koopman, 2007. "Monte Carlo Estimation for Nonlinear Non-Gaussian State Space Models," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 94(4), pages 827-839.
- Van Zuylen, Henk J. & Willumsen, Luis G., 1980. "The most likely trip matrix estimated from traffic counts," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 281-293, September.
- Maher, M. J., 1983. "Inferences on trip matrices from observations on link volumes: A Bayesian statistical approach," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 17(6), pages 435-447, December.
- Cascetta, Ennio, 1984. "Estimation of trip matrices from traffic counts and survey data: A generalized least squares estimator," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 18(4-5), pages 289-299.
More about this item
KeywordsTime-dependent origin-destination estimation; State space model; Gibbs sampler; Kalman Filter; Parallel computing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:netspa:v:9:y:2009:i:2:p:145-170. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .