Time Dependent Origin-destination Estimation from Traffic Count without Prior Information
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 9 (2009)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/regional+science/journal/11067/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Borus Jungbacker & Siem Jan Koopman, 2007. "Monte Carlo Estimation for Nonlinear Non-Gaussian State Space Models," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 94(4), pages 827-839.
- Maher, M. J., 1983. "Inferences on trip matrices from observations on link volumes: A Bayesian statistical approach," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 17(6), pages 435-447, December.
- Van Zuylen, Henk J. & Willumsen, Luis G., 1980. "The most likely trip matrix estimated from traffic counts," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 281-293, September.
- Cascetta, Ennio & Nguyen, Sang, 1988. "A unified framework for estimating or updating origin/destination matrices from traffic counts," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 437-455, December.
- Cascetta, Ennio, 1984. "Estimation of trip matrices from traffic counts and survey data: A generalized least squares estimator," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 18(4-5), pages 289-299.
- Chang, Gang-Len & Wu, Jifeng, 1994. "Recursive estimation of time-varying origin-destination flows from traffic counts in freeway corridors," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 141-160, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:netspa:v:9:y:2009:i:2:p:145-170. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.