Time Dependent Origin-destination Estimation from Traffic Count without Prior Information
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chang, Gang-Len & Wu, Jifeng, 1994. "Recursive estimation of time-varying origin-destination flows from traffic counts in freeway corridors," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 141-160, April.
- Cascetta, Ennio & Nguyen, Sang, 1988. "A unified framework for estimating or updating origin/destination matrices from traffic counts," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 437-455, December.
- Borus Jungbacker & Siem Jan Koopman, 2007. "Monte Carlo Estimation for Nonlinear Non-Gaussian State Space Models," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 94(4), pages 827-839.
- Van Zuylen, Henk J. & Willumsen, Luis G., 1980. "The most likely trip matrix estimated from traffic counts," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 281-293, September.
- Maher, M. J., 1983. "Inferences on trip matrices from observations on link volumes: A Bayesian statistical approach," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 17(6), pages 435-447, December.
- Cascetta, Ennio, 1984. "Estimation of trip matrices from traffic counts and survey data: A generalized least squares estimator," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 18(4-5), pages 289-299.
More about this item
KeywordsTime-dependent origin-destination estimation; State space model; Gibbs sampler; Kalman Filter; Parallel computing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:netspa:v:9:y:2009:i:2:p:145-170. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.