An Advanced Real-Time Train Dispatching System for Minimizing the Propagation of Delays in a Dispatching Area Under Severe Disturbances
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Törnquist, Johanna & Persson, Jan A., 2007. "N-tracked railway traffic re-scheduling during disturbances," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 342-362, March.
- Rabenasolo, Besoa & Zeng, Xianyi & Happiette, Michel, 1998. "Analysis of the temporal decomposition procedure for scheduling with release and due dates," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 109(3), pages 599-619, September.
- Mascis, Alessandro & Pacciarelli, Dario, 2002. "Job-shop scheduling with blocking and no-wait constraints," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 143(3), pages 498-517, December.
- D'Ariano, Andrea & Pacciarelli, Dario & Pranzo, Marco, 2007. "A branch and bound algorithm for scheduling trains in a railway network," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 183(2), pages 643-657, December.
- Joseph Adams & Egon Balas & Daniel Zawack, 1988. "The Shifting Bottleneck Procedure for Job Shop Scheduling," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 34(3), pages 391-401, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gao, Yuan & Kroon, Leo & Schmidt, Marie & Yang, Lixing, 2016. "Rescheduling a metro line in an over-crowded situation after disruptions," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 93(PA), pages 425-449.
- Pellegrini, Paola & Marlière, Grégory & Rodriguez, Joaquin, 2014. "Optimal train routing and scheduling for managing traffic perturbations in complex junctions," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 58-80.
- repec:kap:netspa:v:17:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11067-017-9350-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Corman, F. & D’Ariano, A. & Pacciarelli, D. & Pranzo, M., 2012. "Optimal inter-area coordination of train rescheduling decisions," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 71-88.
- Lingyun Meng & Xiaojie Luan & Xuesong Zhou, 2016. "A Train Dispatching Model Under a Stochastic Environment: Stable Train Routing Constraints and Reformulation," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 791-820, September.
- Meng, Lingyun & Zhou, Xuesong, 2011. "Robust single-track train dispatching model under a dynamic and stochastic environment: A scenario-based rolling horizon solution approach," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 45(7), pages 1080-1102, August.
- Pellegrini, Paola & Rodriguez, Joaquin, 2013. "Single European Sky and Single European Railway Area: A system level analysis of air and rail transportation," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 64-86.
- Zhan, Shuguang & Kroon, Leo G. & Zhao, Jun & Peng, Qiyuan, 2016. "A rolling horizon approach to the high speed train rescheduling problem in case of a partial segment blockage," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 32-61.
- Sato, Keisuke & Fukumura, Naoto, 2012. "Real-time freight locomotive rescheduling and uncovered train detection during disruption," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 221(3), pages 636-648.
- Bo Zou & Gurkaran Singh Buxi & Mark Hansen, 2016. "Optimal 4-D Aircraft Trajectories in a Contrail-sensitive Environment," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 415-446, March.
- Masoud Yaghini & Mohammadreza Sarmadi & Nariman Nikoo & Mohsen Momeni, 2014. "Capacity Consumption Analysis Using Heuristic Solution Method for Under Construction Railway Routes," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 317-333, December.
- Krüger, Niclas A. & Vierth , Inge & Fakhraei Roudsari, Farzad, 2013. "Spatial, temporal and size distribution of freight train delays: evidence from Sweden," Working papers in Transport Economics 2013:8, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- repec:eee:transb:v:106:y:2017:i:c:p:237-265 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zeng, Amy Z. & Durach, Christian F. & Fang, Yan, 2012. "Collaboration decisions on disruption recovery service in urban public tram systems," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 578-590.
- Cacchiani, V. & Huisman, D. & Kidd, M.P. & Kroon, L.G. & Toth, P. & Veelenturf, L.P. & Wagenaar, J.C., 2013. "An Overview of Recovery Models for Real-time Railway Rescheduling," Econometric Institute Research Papers 50112, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsDSS; Delay management; Short-term train scheduling; Temporal decomposition;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:netspa:v:9:y:2009:i:1:p:63-84. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .