An Advanced Real-Time Train Dispatching System for Minimizing the Propagation of Delays in a Dispatching Area Under Severe Disturbances
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Törnquist, Johanna & Persson, Jan A., 2007. "N-tracked railway traffic re-scheduling during disturbances," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 342-362, March.
- Rabenasolo, Besoa & Zeng, Xianyi & Happiette, Michel, 1998. "Analysis of the temporal decomposition procedure for scheduling with release and due dates," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 109(3), pages 599-619, September.
- Joseph Adams & Egon Balas & Daniel Zawack, 1988. "The Shifting Bottleneck Procedure for Job Shop Scheduling," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 34(3), pages 391-401, March.
- Mascis, Alessandro & Pacciarelli, Dario, 2002. "Job-shop scheduling with blocking and no-wait constraints," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 143(3), pages 498-517, December.
- D'Ariano, Andrea & Pacciarelli, Dario & Pranzo, Marco, 2007. "A branch and bound algorithm for scheduling trains in a railway network," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 183(2), pages 643-657, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:netspa:v:9:y:2009:i:1:p:63-84. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.