Design of a Railway Scheduling Model for Dense Services
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dennis Huisman & Leo G. Kroon & Ramon M. Lentink & Michiel J. C. M. Vromans & Dennis Huisman & Leo G. Kroon & Ramon M. Lentink & Michiel J. C. M. Vromans, 2005.
"Operations Research in passenger railway transportation,"
Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 59(4), pages 467-497.
- Huisman, D. & Kroon, L.G. & Lentink, R.M. & Vromans, M.J.C.M., 2005. "Operations research in passenger railway transportation," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2005-16, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Huisman, D. & Kroon, L.G. & Lentink, R.M. & Vromans, M.J.C.M., 2005. "Operations Research in Passenger Railway Transportation," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2005-023-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Zwaneveld, Peter J. & Kroon, Leo G. & van Hoesel, Stan P. M., 2001. "Routing trains through a railway station based on a node packing model," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 128(1), pages 14-33, January.
- Carey, Malachy & Carville, Sinead, 2003. "Scheduling and platforming trains at busy complex stations," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 195-224, March.
- Kroon, L.G. & Dekker, R. & Vromans, M.J.C.M., 2005. "Cyclic Railway Timetabling: a Stochastic Optimization Approach," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2005-051-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barrena, Eva & Canca, David & Coelho, Leandro C. & Laporte, Gilbert, 2014. "Single-line rail rapid transit timetabling under dynamic passenger demand," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 134-150.
- Dewilde, Thijs & Sels, Peter & Cattrysse, Dirk & Vansteenwegen, Pieter, 2014. "Improving the robustness in railway station areas," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 235(1), pages 276-286.
- Masoud Yaghini & Mohammadreza Sarmadi & Nariman Nikoo & Mohsen Momeni, 2014. "Capacity Consumption Analysis Using Heuristic Solution Method for Under Construction Railway Routes," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 317-333, December.
- Sels, P. & Dewilde, T. & Cattrysse, D. & Vansteenwegen, P., 2016. "Reducing the passenger travel time in practice by the automated construction of a robust railway timetable," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 124-156.
- Tang, Tie-Qiao & Shao, Yi-Xiao & Chen, Liang, 2017. "Modeling pedestrian movement at the hall of high-speed railway station during the check-in process," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 467(C), pages 157-166.
More about this item
KeywordsTimetable; Railway network decomposition; Conflict-free scheduling; Time discretisation; Itinerary reduction; Independent set problem; Fixed point iteration heuristic;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:netspa:v:9:y:2009:i:1:p:25-46. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.