Public Transit Corridor Assignment Assuming Congestion Due to Passenger Boarding and Alighting
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Larrain, Homero & Muñoz, Juan Carlos & Giesen, Ricardo, 2015. "Generation and design heuristics for zonal express services," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 201-212.
- Sun, Lijun & Tirachini, Alejandro & Axhausen, Kay W. & Erath, Alexander & Lee, Der-Horng, 2014. "Models of bus boarding and alighting dynamics," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 447-460.
- Alireza Khani & Mark Hickman & Hyunsoo Noh, 2015. "Trip-Based Path Algorithms Using the Transit Network Hierarchy," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 635-653, September.
- Cancela, Héctor & Mauttone, Antonio & Urquhart, María E., 2015. "Mathematical programming formulations for transit network design," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 17-37.
- Leiva, Carola & Muñoz, Juan Carlos & Giesen, Ricardo & Larrain, Homero, 2010. "Design of limited-stop services for an urban bus corridor with capacity constraints," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 44(10), pages 1186-1201, December.
- repec:eee:transb:v:105:y:2017:i:c:p:67-85 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsPublic transit; Assignment; Congestion;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:netspa:v:8:y:2008:i:2:p:241-256. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.