Inefficiency of Logit-Based Stochastic User Equilibrium in a Traffic Network Under ATIS
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Han, Deren & Yang, Hai, 2008. "The multi-class, multi-criterion traffic equilibrium and the efficiency of congestion pricing," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 44(5), pages 753-773, September.
- Huang, Hai-Jun & Li, Zhi-Chun, 2007. "A multiclass, multicriteria logit-based traffic equilibrium assignment model under ATIS," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 176(3), pages 1464-1477, February.
- Hai Yang & Deren Han & Hong Lo, 2008. "Efficiency of Atomic Splittable Selfish Routing with Polynomial Cost Functions," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 8(4), pages 443-451, December.
- Yang, Hai, 1998. "Multiple equilibrium behaviors and advanced traveler information systems with endogenous market penetration," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 205-218, April.
- Guo, Xiaolei & Yang, Hai & Liu, Tian-Liang, 2010. "Bounding the inefficiency of logit-based stochastic user equilibrium," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 201(2), pages 463-469, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:netspa:v:17:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11067-017-9353-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:netspa:v:17:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11067-016-9335-9 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsStochastic user equilibrium; System optimum; Stochastic system optimum; Inefficiency; ATIS; Network;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:netspa:v:11:y:2011:i:2:p:255-269. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.