Inefficiency of Logit-Based Stochastic User Equilibrium in a Traffic Network Under ATIS
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Guo, Xiaolei & Yang, Hai & Liu, Tian-Liang, 2010. "Bounding the inefficiency of logit-based stochastic user equilibrium," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 201(2), pages 463-469, March.
- Yang, Hai, 1998. "Multiple equilibrium behaviors and advanced traveler information systems with endogenous market penetration," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 205-218, April.
- Huang, Hai-Jun & Li, Zhi-Chun, 2007. "A multiclass, multicriteria logit-based traffic equilibrium assignment model under ATIS," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 176(3), pages 1464-1477, February.
- Hai Yang & Deren Han & Hong Lo, 2008. "Efficiency of Atomic Splittable Selfish Routing with Polynomial Cost Functions," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 8(4), pages 443-451, December.
- Han, Deren & Yang, Hai, 2008. "The multi-class, multi-criterion traffic equilibrium and the efficiency of congestion pricing," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 44(5), pages 753-773, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:netspa:v:11:y:2011:i:2:p:255-269. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.