The Relationship Between Customer Loyalty and Purchase Incidence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Caracciolo, Francesco & Dâ€™Amico, Mario & Di Vita, Giuseppe & Pomarici, Eugenio & Dal Bianco, Andrea & Cembalo, Luigi, 2016. "Private vs. Collective Wine Reputation," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 19(3).
- Dawes, John & Meyer-Waarden, Lars & Driesener, Carl, 2015.
"Has brand loyalty declined? A longitudinal analysis of repeat purchase behavior in the UK and the USA,"
Journal of Business Research,
Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 425-432.
- John Dawes & Lars Meyer-Waarden & Carl Driesener, 2012. "Has brand loyalty declined? A longitudinal analysis of repeat purchase behavior in the UK and the USA," Post-Print halshs-00742356, HAL.
- repec:eee:aumajo:v:22:y:2014:i:2:p:111-116 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:joreco:v:16:y:2009:i:1:p:10-18 is not listed on IDEAS
- Riebe, Erica & Wright, Malcolm & Stern, Philip & Sharp, Byron, 2014. "How to grow a brand: Retain or acquire customers?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(5), pages 990-997.
- Dawes, John, 2014. "Cigarette brand loyalty and purchase patterns: An examination using US consumer panel data," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(9), pages 1933-1943.
- Trinh, Giang & Lam, Desmond, 2016. "Understanding the attendance at cultural venues and events with stochastic preference models," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(9), pages 3538-3544.
- Nadja Silberhorn & Lutz Hildebrandt, 2012. "Does umbrella branding really work? Investigating cross-category brand loyalty," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2012-028, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:mktlet:v:15:y:2004:i:1:p:5-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .