Moral Hazard, Risk Seeking, and Free Riding
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Huck, Steffen & Lünser, Gabriele & Spitzer, Florian & Tyran, Jean-Robert, 2016.
"Medical insurance and free choice of physician shape patient overtreatment: A laboratory experiment,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 131(PB), pages 78-105.
- Steffen Huck & Gabriele Lünser & Florian Spitzer & Jean-Robert Tyran, 2014. "Medical Insurance and Free Choice of Physician Shape Patient Overtreatment. A Laboratory Experiment," Discussion Papers 14-19, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Huck, Steffen & Lünser, Gabriele & Spitzer, Florian & Tyran, Jean-Robert, 2016. "Medical insurance and free choice of physician shape patient overtreatment: A laboratory experiment," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economics of Change SP II 2014-307r, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Huck, Steffen & Lünser, Gabriele & Spitzer, Florian & Tyran, Jean-Robert, 2014. "Medical insurance and free choice of physician shape patient overtreatment: A laboratory experiment," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economics of Change SP II 2014-307, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- repec:kap:jrisku:v:56:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s11166-018-9280-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Smith, Gregory & Day, Brett, 2018. "Addressing the Collective Action Problem in Multiple-purchaser PES: An Experimental Investigation of Negotiated Payment Contributions," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 144(C), pages 36-58.
- Björk, Lisa & Kocher, Martin & Martinsson, Peter & Nam Khanh, Pham, 2016. "Cooperation under risk and ambiguity," Working Papers in Economics 683, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Zhang, Peilu & Palma, Marco A., 2018.
"Compulsory versus Voluntary Insurance: An Online Experiment,"
2018 Annual Meeting, August 5-7, Washington, D.C.
274047, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Zhang, Peilu & Palma, Marco A, 2018. "Compulsory versus Voluntary Insurance: An Online Experiment," 2018 Annual Meeting, February 2-6, 2018, Jacksonville, Florida 266654, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Biener, Christian & Eling, Martin & Landmann, Andreas & Pradhan, Shailee, 2018.
"Can group incentives alleviate moral hazard? The role of pro-social preferences,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 230-249.
- Biener, Christian & Eling, Martin & Pradhan, Shailee, 2016. "Can Group Incentives Alleviate Moral Hazard? The Role of Pro-Social Preferences," Working Papers on Finance 1610, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance, revised Nov 2016.
- Bixter, Michael T. & Luhmann, Christian C., 2014. "Shared losses reduce sensitivity to risk: A laboratory study of moral hazard," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 63-73.
- Nicholas E. Burger & Charles D. Kolstad, 2009. "Voluntary Public Goods Provision, Coalition Formation, and Uncertainty," NBER Working Papers 15543, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Johannes G. Jaspersen, 2016. "Hypothetical Surveys And Experimental Studies Of Insurance Demand: A Review," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 83(1), pages 217-255, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jrisku:v:9:y:1994:i:2:p:173-86. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.