Expected Utility, mu-sigma Preferences, and Linear Distribution Classes: A Further Result
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas Eichner & Andreas Wagener, 2002. "Increases in Risk and the Welfare State," CESifo Working Paper Series 685, CESifo Group Munich.
- Panu Poutvaara, 2006.
"On the political economy of social security and public education,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 19(2), pages 345-365, June.
- Panu Poutvaara, 2001. "On the Political Economy of Social Security and Public Education," CESifo Working Paper Series 424, CESifo Group Munich.
- Poutvaara, Panu, 2006. "On the political economy of social security and public education," Munich Reprints in Economics 19551, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Poutvaara, Panu, 2004. "On the Political Economy of Social Security and Public Education," IZA Discussion Papers 1408, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Panu Poutvaara, 2003. "On the Political Economy of Social Security and Public Education," Public Economics 0303001, EconWPA.
- Torben Dall Schmidt, 2001. "Direct Investment, Economic Integration and the Welfare State: The Case of European Integration," ERSA conference papers ersa01p61, European Regional Science Association.
- Broll, Udo & Wong, Wing-Keung & Wu, Mojia, 2013. "Banking Firm and Two-Moment Decision Making," MPRA Paper 51687, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bird, Edward J., 2001. "Does the welfare state induce risk-taking?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 80(3), pages 357-383, June.
- Wing-Keung Wong & Chenghu Ma, 2008. "Preferences over location-scale family," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 37(1), pages 119-146, October.
- Samuel Bowles, 2000. "Globalization and Redistribution: Feasible Egalitarianism in a Competitive World," Working Papers wp34, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Wagener, Andreas, 2002. "Prudence and risk vulnerability in two-moment decision models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 74(2), pages 229-235, January.
- Broll, Udo & Egozcue, Martín & Wong, Wing-Keung & Zitikis, Ričardas, 2010. "Prospect theory and hedging risks," Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics 05/10, Technische Universität Dresden, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
- Thomas Eichner & Andreas Wagener, 2004. "Relative risk aversion, relative prudence and comparative statics under uncertainty: The case of (μ, σ)-preferences," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 56(2), pages 159-170, April.
- Samuel Bowles & Herbert Gintis, 2000. "Risk Aversion, Insurance, and the Efficiency-Equality Tradeoff," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2000-03, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Wagener, Andreas, 2003. "Comparative statics under uncertainty: The case of mean-variance preferences," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 151(1), pages 224-232, November.
- Alfred Endres & Cornelia Ohl, 2000. "Taxes versus quotas to limit global environmental risks: new insights into an old affair," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 3(4), pages 399-423, December.
- Marie-Catherine Riekhof, 2016. "The Insurance Premium in the Interest Rates of Interlinked Loans in a Small-scale Fishery," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 16/264, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jrisku:v:3:y:1990:i:3:p:277-81. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.