Real Estate Transfer Taxes and Property Values: The Philadelphia Story
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guillaume Bérard & Alain Trannoy, 2017.
"The Impact of a Rise in the Real Estate Transfer Taxes on the French Housing Market,"
AMSE Working Papers
1732, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France.
- Guillaume Bérard & Alain Trannoy, 2017. "The Impact of a Rise in the Real Estate Transfer Taxes on the French Housing Market," Working Papers halshs-01582528, HAL.
- Benjamin Dachis & Gilles Duranton & Matthew A. Turner, 2008. "Sand in the Gears: Evaluating the Effects of Toronto's Land Transfer Tax," C.D. Howe Institute Commentary, C.D. Howe Institute, issue 277, December.
- Ian Davidoff & Andrew Leigh, 2013. "How Do Stamp Duties Affect the Housing Market?," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 89(286), pages 396-410, September.
- Lester, T. William, 2013. "Dedicating new real estate transfer taxes for energy efficiency: A revenue option for scaling up Green Retrofit Programs," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 809-820.
- Carolin Fritzsche & Lars Vandrei, 2016.
"The German Real Estate Transfer Tax: Evidence for Single-Family Home Transactions,"
ifo Working Paper Series
232, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Fritzsche, Carolin & Vandrei, Lars, 2017. "The German Real Estate Transfer Tax: Evidence for Single-Family Home Transactions," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168307, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Carolin Fritzsche & Lars Vandrei, 2017. "The German Real Estate Transfer Tax: Evidence for Single-Family Home Transactions," ERES eres2017_97, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jrefec:v:7:y:1993:i:2:p:151-57. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.