Internetization as the necessary condition for internationalization in the newly emerging economy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Warren J Bilkey & George Tesar, 1977. "The Export Behavior of Smaller-Sized Wisconsin Manufacturing Firms," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 8(1), pages 93-98, March.
- Petersen, Bent & Welch, Lawrence S., 2002. "Foreign operation mode combinations and internationalization," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 157-162, February.
- Gernot Grabher & Walter W. Powell (ed.), 2004. "Networks," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, volume 0, number 2771.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Syed Anwar & Susan Tariq, 2011. "Evolution of entrepreneurship and organizational configurations at Zildjian, 1623–2010," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 175-194, September.
- Glavas, Charmaine & Mathews, Shane, 2014. "How international entrepreneurship characteristics influence Internet capabilities for the international business processes of the firm," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 228-245.
- Manuel Oyson & Hugh Whittaker, 2015. "Entrepreneurial cognition and behavior in the discovery and creation of international opportunities," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 303-336, September.
- repec:kap:jinten:v:15:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10843-017-0207-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Indujeeva Peiris & Michèle Akoorie & Paresha Sinha, 2012. "International entrepreneurship: A critical analysis of studies in the past two decades and future directions for research," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 10(4), pages 279-324, December.
- Eldrede Kahiya & David Dean & Jeff Heyl, 2014. "Export barriers in a changing institutional environment: A quasi-longitudinal study of New Zealand’s manufacturing exporters," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 12(4), pages 331-364, December.
- Eldrede Kahiya, 2013. "Export barriers and path to internationalization: A comparison of conventional enterprises and international new ventures," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 3-29, March.
- Dmitry Khanin & Kristie Ogilvie & David Leibsohn, 2012. "International entrepreneurship, venture capital networks, and reinvestment decisions," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 1-24, March.
- Charmaine Glavas & Shane Mathews & Constanza Bianchi, 2017.
"International opportunity recognition as a critical component for leveraging Internet capabilities and international market performance
[Reconocimiento de oportunidad internacional como un componen," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 1-35, March.
- Roth, Steffen & Dana, Léo-Paul, 2015. "What is a self-made expat? Self-disclosures of self-initiated expatriates," EconStor Preprints 110355, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Eddy Tukamushaba & Laura Orobia & Babu George, 2011. "Development of a conceptual model to understand international social entrepreneurship and its application in the Ugandan context," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 9(4), pages 282-298, December.
- Véronique Favre Bonte & Sébastien Tran, 2015.
"The contribution of the Internet to the strategic positioning of Small Businesses in the tourism industry
[La contribution d'internet au positionnement stratégique des petites entreprises dans l'in," Post-Print hal-01278933, HAL.
- repec:kap:jinten:v:15:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10843-017-0204-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:jinten:v:15:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10843-017-0220-5 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsNew Economy; The Internet and Web 2.0; Entrepreneurship; Internationalization;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jinten:v:8:y:2010:i:4:p:319-342. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .