Entrepreneurs in the new economy: Immigration and sex effects in the Montreal metropolitan area
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Verheul, Ingrid & Thurik, Roy, 2001. "Start-Up Capital: "Does Gender Matter?"," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 16(4), pages 329-345, June.
- Anna, Alexandra L. & Chandler, Gaylen N. & Jansen, Erik & Mero, Neal P., 2000. "Women business owners in traditional and non-traditional industries," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 279-303, May.
- Wolfram Elsner, 2004. "The “new” economy: complexity, coordination and a hybrid governance approach," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 31(11/12), pages 1029-1049, October.
- Levent, T.B. & Masurel, E. & Nijkamp, P., 2002.
"Diversity in entrepreneurship: ethnic and female roles in irban economic life,"
Serie Research Memoranda
0032, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Tuzin Baycan Levent & Enno Masurel & Peter Nijkamp, 2003. "Diversity in Entrepreneurship: Ethnic and Female Roles in Urban Economic Life," Working Papers 2003.15, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Coulombe, Simon & Hou, Feng & Picot, Garnett, 2007. "Le faible revenu chronique et la dynamique du faible revenu chez les nouveaux immigrants," Direction des etudes analytiques : documents de recherche 2007294f, Statistics Canada, Direction des etudes analytiques.
- John Van Reenen, 2001. "The new economy: reality and policy," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 22(3), pages 307-336, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:krk:eberjl:v:3:y:2015:i:3:p:123-141 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:krk:eberjl:v:3:y:2015:i:4:p:7-9 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsNew economy; Entrepreneurs; Sex; Montreal metropolitan area; Female entrepreneurs;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jinten:v:8:y:2010:i:2:p:218-232. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.