Entrepreneurs in the new economy: Immigration and sex effects in the Montreal metropolitan area
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Tuzin Baycan Levent & Enno Masurel & Peter Nijkamp, 2003.
"Diversity in Entrepreneurship: Ethnic and Female Roles in Urban Economic Life,"
2003.15, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Levent, T.B. & Masurel, E. & Nijkamp, P., 2002. "Diversity in entrepreneurship: ethnic and female roles in irban economic life," Serie Research Memoranda 0032, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- John Van Reenen, 2001. "The new economy: reality and policy," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 22(3), pages 307-336, September.
- Wolfram Elsner, 2004. "The “new” economy: complexity, coordination and a hybrid governance approach," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 31(11/12), pages 1029-1049, October.
- Hou, Feng & Picot, Garnett & Coulombe, Simon, 2007. "Le faible revenu chronique et la dynamique du faible revenu chez les nouveaux immigrants," Direction des etudes analytiques : documents de recherche 2007294f, Statistics Canada, Direction des etudes analytiques.
- Anna, Alexandra L. & Chandler, Gaylen N. & Jansen, Erik & Mero, Neal P., 2000. "Women business owners in traditional and non-traditional industries," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 279-303, May.
- Verheul, Ingrid & Thurik, Roy, 2001. " Start-Up Capital: "Does Gender Matter?"," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 16(4), pages 329-45, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jinten:v:8:y:2010:i:2:p:218-232. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.