Entrepreneurs in the new economy: Immigration and sex effects in the Montreal metropolitan area
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- John Van Reenen, 2001. "The new economy: reality and policy," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 22(3), pages 307-336, September.
- Tuzin Baycan Levent & Enno Masurel & Peter Nijkamp, 2003.
"Diversity in Entrepreneurship: Ethnic and Female Roles in Urban Economic Life,"
2003.15, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Levent, T.B. & Masurel, E. & Nijkamp, P., 2002. "Diversity in entrepreneurship: ethnic and female roles in irban economic life," Serie Research Memoranda 0032, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Hou, Feng & Picot, Garnett & Coulombe, Simon, 2007. "Le faible revenu chronique et la dynamique du faible revenu chez les nouveaux immigrants," Direction des etudes analytiques : documents de recherche 2007294f, Statistics Canada, Direction des etudes analytiques.
- Anna, Alexandra L. & Chandler, Gaylen N. & Jansen, Erik & Mero, Neal P., 2000. "Women business owners in traditional and non-traditional industries," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 279-303, May.
- Wolfram Elsner, 2004. "The “new” economy: complexity, coordination and a hybrid governance approach," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 31(11/12), pages 1029-1049, October.
- Verheul, Ingrid & Thurik, Roy, 2001. " Start-Up Capital: "Does Gender Matter?"," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 16(4), pages 329-45, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jinten:v:8:y:2010:i:2:p:218-232. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.