Multilevel models for analyzing people’s daily movement behavior
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ciprian M. Crainiceanu & David Ruppert, 2004. "Likelihood ratio tests in linear mixed models with one variance component," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 66(1), pages 165-185.
- Matteo Bottai, 2003. "Confidence regions when the Fisher information is zero," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 90(1), pages 73-84, March.
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521780506 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521785167 is not listed on IDEAS
- Matteo Bottai & Nicola Orsini, 2004. "Confidence intervals for the variance component of random-effects linear models," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 4(4), pages 429-435, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jgeosy:v:8:y:2006:i:1:p:97-108. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.