A multilevel path analysis of contact frequency between social network members
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- K W Axhausen, 2008. "Social networks, mobility biographies, and travel: survey challenges," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 35(6), pages 981-996, November.
- Juan Antonio Carrasco & Bernie Hogan & Barry Wellman & Eric J Miller, 2008. "Collecting social network data to study social activity-travel behavior: an egocentric approach," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 35(6), pages 961-980, November.
- Juan Carrasco & Eric Miller, 2006. "Exploring the propensity to perform social activities: a social network approach," Transportation, Springer, vol. 33(5), pages 463-480, 09.
- Mokhtarian, Patricia L., 1990. "A Typology of Relationships Between Telecommunications And Transportation," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt4rx589m0, University of California Transportation Center.
- Golob, Thomas F., 2001. "Structural Equation Modeling For Travel Behavior Research," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt8pb2m1pk, University of California Transportation Center.
- K W Axhausen, 2008. "Social Networks, Mobility Biographies, and Travel: Survey Challenges," Environment and Planning B, SAGE Publishing, vol. 35(6), pages 981-996, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jgeosy:v:14:y:2012:i:2:p:125-141. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.