Involvement in clubs or voluntary associations, social networks and activity generation: a path analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dugundji, Elenna R. & Páez, Antonio & Arentze, Theo A. & Walker, Joan L. & Carrasco, Juan A. & Marchal, Fabrice & Nakanishi, Hitomi, 2011. "Transportation and social interactions," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 45(4), pages 239-247, May.
- Elenna Dugundji & Antonio Páez & Theo Arentze, 2008. "Social networks, choices, mobility, and travel," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 35(6), pages 956-960, November.
- Lu, Xuedong & Pas, Eric I., 1999. "Socio-demographics, activity participation and travel behavior," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 1-18, January.
- Juan Carrasco & Eric Miller, 2006. "Exploring the propensity to perform social activities: a social network approach," Transportation, Springer, vol. 33(5), pages 463-480, September.
- Golob, Thomas F., 2001. "Structural Equation Modeling For Travel Behavior Research," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt8pb2m1pk, University of California Transportation Center.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pauline van den Berg & Harry J.P. Timmermans, 2013. "A Multilevel Path Analysis of Social Networks and Social Interaction in Neighbourhood," ERES eres2013_4, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Lin, Tao & Wang, Donggen, 2014. "Social networks and joint/solo activity–travel behavior," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 18-31.
- repec:eee:transa:v:111:y:2018:i:c:p:360-374 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsVoluntary associations; Club activities; Travel; Social networks; Path analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:transp:v:39:y:2012:i:4:p:843-856. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.