Involvement in clubs or voluntary associations, social networks and activity generation: a path analysis
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Elenna Dugundji & Antonio P�ez & Theo Arentze, 2008. "Social networks, choices, mobility, and travel," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 35(6), pages 956-960, November.
- Lu, Xuedong & Pas, Eric I., 1999. "Socio-demographics, activity participation and travel behavior," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 1-18, January.
- Golob, Thomas F., 2001. "Structural Equation Modeling For Travel Behavior Research," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt8pb2m1pk, University of California Transportation Center.
- Juan Carrasco & Eric Miller, 2006. "Exploring the propensity to perform social activities: a social network approach," Transportation, Springer, vol. 33(5), pages 463-480, 09.
- Dugundji, Elenna R. & Páez, Antonio & Arentze, Theo A. & Walker, Joan L. & Carrasco, Juan A. & Marchal, Fabrice & Nakanishi, Hitomi, 2011. "Transportation and social interactions," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 45(4), pages 239-247, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:transp:v:39:y:2012:i:4:p:843-856. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.