Trading Halts and Price Discovery
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Barclay, Michael J. & Warner, Jerold B., 1993. "Stealth trading and volatility : Which trades move prices?," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 281-305, December.
- Shane A. Corwin & Marc L. Lipson, 2000. "Order Flow and Liquidity around NYSE Trading Halts," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 55(4), pages 1771-1805, 08.
- Hopewell, Michael H & Schwartz, Arthur L, Jr, 1978. "Temporary Trading Suspensions in Individual NYSE Securities," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 33(5), pages 1355-73, December.
- Charles Cao & Eric Ghysels & Frank Hatheway, 2000. "Price Discovery without Trading: Evidence from the Nasdaq Preopening," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 55(3), pages 1339-1365, 06.
- Michael J. Barclay, 2003. "Price Discovery and Trading After Hours," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 16(4), pages 1041-1073.
- Brailsford, Timothy J., 1995. "Market closures and time-varying volatility in the Australian equity market," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 165-172, June.
- Jason T. Greene & Susan G. Watts, 1996. "Price Discovery on the NYSE and the NASDAQ: The case of Overnight Daytime News Releases," Financial Management, Financial Management Association, vol. 25(1), Spring.
- Boehmer, Ekkehart & Masumeci, Jim & Poulsen, Annette B., 1991. "Event-study methodology under conditions of event-induced variance," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 253-272, December.
- Kyle, Albert S, 1985. "Continuous Auctions and Insider Trading," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(6), pages 1315-35, November.
- Brown, Stephen J. & Warner, Jerold B., 1985. "Using daily stock returns : The case of event studies," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 3-31, March.
- Kryzanowski, Lawrence, 1979. "The Efficacy of Trading Suspensions: A Regulatory Action Designed to Prevent the Exploitation of Monopoly Information," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 34(5), pages 1187-1200, December.
- Howe, John S. & Schlarbaum, Gary G., 1986. "SEC Trading Suspensions: Empirical Evidence," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 21(03), pages 323-333, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jfsres:v:30:y:2006:i:3:p:311-328. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.