SEC Trading Suspensions: Empirical Evidence
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter-Jan Engelen & Rezaul Kabir, 2006.
"Empirical Evidence on the Role of Trading Suspensions in Disseminating New Information to the Capital Market,"
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(7-8), pages 1142-1167.
- Engelen, P.J. & Kabir, M.R., 2001. "Empirical Evidence on the Role of Trading Suspensions in Disseminating New Information to the Capital Market," Discussion Paper 2001-92, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Jeff Madura & Nivine Richie & Alan Tucker, 2006. "Trading Halts and Price Discovery," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 30(3), pages 311-328, December.
- Bacha, Obiyathulla I. & Mohamed, Eskandar R. & Ramlee, Roslily, 2008. "The Efficiency of Trading Halts; Evidence from Bursa Malaysia," MPRA Paper 13077, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Haung, Meng & Marsden, Alastair & Poskitt, Russell, 2006. "The Impact of Disclosure Reform on the NZX's Financial Information Environment," Working Paper Series 3835, Victoria University of Wellington, The New Zealand Institute for the Study of Competition and Regulation.
- Frino, Alex & Lecce, Steven & Segara, Reuben, 2011. "The impact of trading halts on liquidity and price volatility: Evidence from the Australian Stock Exchange," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 298-307, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jfinqa:v:21:y:1986:i:03:p:323-333_01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.