Considerate Exchange: Exploring Social Exchange on Family Farms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Meliyanni Johar & Shiko Maruyama & Sayaka Nakamura, 2015. "Reciprocity in the Formation of Intergenerational Coresidence," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 36(2), pages 192-209, June.
- Eddleston, Kimberly A. & Kellermanns, Franz W., 2007. "Destructive and productive family relationships: A stewardship theory perspective," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 545-565, July.
- Jonathan P. Thomas & Timothy Worrall, 2002.
"Gift-giving, Quasi-credit and Reciprocity,"
Rationality and Society,
, vol. 14(3), pages 308-352, August.
- Jonathan P. Thomas & Tim Worrall, 2000. "Gift-giving, Quasi-Credit and Reciprocity," Keele Department of Economics Discussion Papers (1995-2001) 2000/20, Department of Economics, Keele University.
- Jonathan P. Thomas & Tim Worrall, 2002. "Gift-Giving, Quasi-Credit and Reciprocity," CESifo Working Paper Series 687, CESifo Group Munich.
- Johnathan P. Thomas & Tim Worrall, 2000. "Gift-giving, Quasi-Credit and Reciprocity," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics 200005, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews.
- Jonathan P. Thomas & Tim Worrall, 2000. "Gift-giving, Quasi-Credit and Reciprocity," Development and Comp Systems 0004005, EconWPA.
- José Molina, 2015. "Caring within the Family: Reconciling Work and Family Life," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 36(1), pages 1-4, March.
- Sen, Amartya K, 1973. "Behaviour and the Concept of Preference," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 40(159), pages 241-259, August.
- Kwok-bun Chan, 2010. "Father, Son, Wife, Husband: Philanthropy as Exchange and Balance," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 31(3), pages 387-395, September.
- Colleen Vesely & Rachael Goodman & Marriam Ewaida & Katina Kearney, 2015. "A Better Life? Immigrant Mothers’ Experiences Building Economic Security," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 36(4), pages 514-530, December.
- Chen, Zhiqi & Woolley, Frances, 2001. "A Cournot-Nash Model of Family Decision Making," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 111(474), pages 722-748, October.
- repec:eee:touman:v:45:y:2014:i:c:p:134-141 is not listed on IDEAS
- Agus Surachman & Hartoyo, 2015. "Parental Investment and Poverty Dynamics in West Java, Indonesia," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 36(3), pages 340-352, September.
More about this item
KeywordsCare; Family; Business; Social exchange; Considerate exchange;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jfamec:v:38:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10834-016-9496-1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.