On duality and the benefit function
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Chambers, Robert G. & Chung, Yangho & Fare, Rolf, 1996. "Benefit and Distance Functions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 407-419, August.
- Luenberger, David G., 1992. "Benefit functions and duality," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 461-481.
- Keith R. McLaren & K. K. Gary Wong, 2008.
"The Benefit Function Approach to Modeling Price-Dependent Demand Systems: An Application of Duality Theory,"
Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers
8/08, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Keith R. McLaren & K. K. Gary Wong, 2009. "The Benefit Function Approach to Modeling Price-Dependent Demand Systems: An Application of Duality Theory," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 91(4), pages 1110-1123.
- Bertrand Crettez & Naila Hayek & Jean-Michel Courtault, 2004. "On the differentiability of the benefit function," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 4(5), pages 1-6.
- Sundaram,Rangarajan K., 1996. "A First Course in Optimization Theory," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521497701, September.
- Luenberger, David G, 1996. "Welfare from a Benefit Viewpoint," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 7(3), pages 445-62, April.
- David G. Luenberger, 1996. "Welfare from a benefit viewpoint (*)," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 7(3), pages 445-462.
- Sundaram,Rangarajan K., 1996. "A First Course in Optimization Theory," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521497190, September.
- Färe, Rolf & Grosskopf, Shawna & Hayes, Kathy J. & Margaritis, Dimitris, 2008. "Estimating demand with distance functions: Parameterization in the primal and dual," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 147(2), pages 266-274, December.
- Barten, A. P. & Bettendorf, L. J., 1989. "Price formation of fish : An application of an inverse demand system," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(8), pages 1509-1525, October.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:4:y:2004:i:5:p:1-6 is not listed on IDEAS
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jeczfn:v:99:y:2010:i:2:p:173-184. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.