Welfare from a benefit viewpoint (*)
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean-Paul Chavas & Walter Briec, 2012. "On economic efficiency under non-convexity," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 50(3), pages 671-701, August.
- Walter Briec & Qi Liang & Hermann Ratsimbanierana, 2012. "On some classes of normed and risk averse preferences," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 106(3), pages 267-282, July.
- Walter Briec & Kristiaan Kerstens & Jean Baptiste Lesourd, 2001. "Single Period Markowitz Portfolio Selection, Performance Gading and Duality: A Variation on Luenberger'a Shortage Function," Working Papers 0203, Departament Empresa, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, revised Apr 2002.
- Raphaël Giraud, 2012. "Money matters: an axiomatic theory of the endowment effect," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 50(2), pages 303-339, June.
- Francesco Andreoli & Alessandra Michelangeli, 2014. "Welfare Measures to Assess Urban Quality of Life," Working Papers 278, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2014.
- Guironnet, J.-P. & Peypoch, N., 2007. "Human capital allocation and overeducation: A measure of French productivity (1987, 1999)," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 398-410, May.
- Walter Briec & Laurent Cavaignac, 2009. "An extension of the multi-output state-contingent production model," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 39(1), pages 43-64, April.
- Esso-hanam Atake, 2015. "Technical efficiency of public hospitals in Togo: A directional distance function approach," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 35(3), pages 1752-1764.
- Mauricio Benegas & Emerson Marinho, 2008. "Duality, Net Supply, and The Directional Distance Function," Anais do XXXVI Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 36th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 200807211656140, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Shr, Yau-Huo & Zipp, Katherine, 2016. "Valuing complementarity between environmental goods and housing attributes with the benefit function: An application to flood hazards," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235961, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Andreas Mayer & Valentin Zelenyuk, 2018. "Aggregation of Individual Efficiency Measures and Productivity Indices," CEPA Working Papers Series WP012018, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- repec:eee:matsoc:v:91:y:2018:i:c:p:25-35 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jean-Pascal Guironnet & Nicolas Peypoch, 2005. "Human Capital Allocation and Overeducation: A Measure of French Productivity," Working Papers 05-10, LAMETA, Universitiy of Montpellier, revised Oct 2005.
- Jean-Paul Chavas & Michele Baggio, 2010. "On duality and the benefit function," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 99(2), pages 173-184, March.
- Briec, Walter & Mussard, Stéphane, 2014. "Efficient firm groups: Allocative efficiency in cooperative games," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 239(1), pages 286-296.
- repec:spr:joptap:v:120:y:2004:i:1:d:10.1023_b:jota.0000012730.36740.bb is not listed on IDEAS
- Dubrocard, Anne & Prombo, Michel, 2012. "Performance environnementale et mesure de la productivité," MPRA Paper 41456, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chavas, Jean-Paul, 2013. "On Demand Analysis and Dynamics: A Benefit Function Approach," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 149683, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- repec:kap:jproda:v:48:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11123-017-0513-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Briec, Walter & Dumas, Audrey & Stenger, Agathe, 2013. "On the standard achievement and well-being indexes and their relation to the Hicks–Moorsteen productivity index," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 900-909.
- repec:eee:jfpoli:v:69:y:2017:i:c:p:58-67 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- D00 - Microeconomics - - General - - - General
- D60 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:7:y:1996:i:3:p:445-462. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.