Habit formation in an endogenous growth model with pollution abatement activities
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Christopher D. Carroll & Jody Overland & David N. Weil, 1997.
"Comparison Utility in a Growth Model,"
NBER Working Papers
6138, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francisco Alvarez-Cuadrado & Goncalo Monteiro & Stephen Turnovsky, 2004.
"Habit Formation, Catching Up with the Joneses, and Economic Growth,"
UWEC-2004-09-P, University of Washington, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2004.
- Francisco Alvarez-Cuadrado & Goncalo Monteiro & Stephen J. Turnovsky, 2004. "Habit Formation, Catching Up with the Joneses, and Economic Growth," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 47-80, 03.
- Lucas Bretschger & Sjak Smulders, 2007.
"Sustainable Resource Use and Economic Dynamics,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 36(1), pages 1-13, January.
- Christopher D. Carroll & Jody Overland & David N. Weil, 1995.
"Saving and growth with habit formation,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
95-42, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Christopher D. Carroll & Jody Overland & David N. Weil, 2000. "Mathematica code for 'Saving and Growth with Habit Formation' and 'Comparison Utility in a Growth Model'," QM&RBC Codes 43, Quantitative Macroeconomics & Real Business Cycles.
- Smulders, J.A. & Gradus, R.H.J.M., 1996.
"Pollution abatement and long-term growth,"
Other publications TiSEM
1ed65010-f4ac-4a1f-84b6-4, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Benhabib Jess & Perli Roberto, 1994. "Uniqueness and Indeterminacy: On the Dynamics of Endogenous Growth," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 113-142, June.
- Brock, William A. & Taylor, M. Scott, 2005.
"Economic Growth and the Environment: A Review of Theory and Empirics,"
Handbook of Economic Growth,
in: Philippe Aghion & Steven Durlauf (ed.), Handbook of Economic Growth, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 28, pages 1749-1821
- William A. Brock & M. Scott Taylor, 2004. "Economic Growth and the Environment: A Review of Theory and Empirics," NBER Working Papers 10854, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:ner:tilbur:urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-72815 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:17:y:2002:i:1:p:1-10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Naik, Narayan Y & Moore, Michael J, 1996. "Habit Formation and Intertemporal Substitution in Individual Food Consumption," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 78(2), pages 321-28, May.
- Ligthart, Jenny E. & van der Ploeg, Frederick, 1994. "Pollution, the cost of public funds and endogenous growth," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 46(4), pages 339-349, December.
- Simone Valente, 2006. "Notes on Habit Formation and Socially Optimal Growth," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 06/48, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Löfgren, Åsa, 2003. "Habit Formation in the Environmental Quality: Dynamic Optimal Environmental Taxation," Working Papers in Economics 92, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jeczfn:v:94:y:2008:i:3:p:241-259. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.