Capital Controls, Public Debt and Currency Crises
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Carlos Végh, 2002.
"Monetary Policy, Interest Rate Rules, and Inflation Targeting: Some Basic Equivalences,"
Central Banking, Analysis, and Economic Policies Book Series,in: Fernando Lefort & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel & Norman Loayza (Series Editor) & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel (Serie (ed.), Indexation, Inflation and Monetary Policy, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 6, pages 151-182
Central Bank of Chile.
- Carlos Végh, 1998. "Monetary Policy, Interest Rate Rules, and Inflation Targeting: Some Basic Equivalences," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 32, Central Bank of Chile.
- Carlos A. Vegh, 2001. "Monetary Policy, Interest Rate Rules, and Inflation Targeting: Some Basic Equivalences," NBER Working Papers 8684, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Glick, Reuven & Hutchison, Michael, 2005.
"Capital controls and exchange rate instability in developing economies,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 387-412, April.
- Reuven Glick & Michael Hutchison, 2002. "Capital controls and exchange rate instability in developing economies," Pacific Basin Working Paper Series 2000-05, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Calvo, Guillermo A., 1987. "On the costs of temporary policy," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1-2), pages 245-261, October.
- Daekuen Park & Jeffrey Sachs, 1987. "Capital Controls and the Timing of Exchange Regime Collapse," NBER Working Papers 2250, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Akira Ariyoshi & Andrei A Kirilenko & Inci Ötker & Bernard J Laurens & Jorge I Canales Kriljenko & Karl F Habermeier, 2000. "Capital Controls; Country Experiences with Their Use and Liberalization," IMF Occasional Papers 190, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
Keywordscapital controls; public debt; currency crises; F30; F41;
- F30 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - General
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jeczfn:v:90:y:2007:i:2:p:117-142. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.