Optimal Design of Pension Rule with Flexible Retirement: The Two-Type Case
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Eytan Sheshinski, 2003.
"Optimum Delayed Retirement Credit,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
889, CESifo Group Munich.
- Florence Legros, 2003. "Notional Defined Contribution : a Comparison of the French and the German Point Systems," Working Papers 2003-14, CEPII research center.
- Peter Eso & Andras Siminovits, 2002. "Designing Optimal Benefit Rules for Flexible Retirement," Discussion Papers 1353, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Simonovits, Andr S, 2003. "Designing optimal linear rules for flexible retirement," Journal of Pension Economics and Finance, Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(03), pages 273-293, November.
- András Simonovits, 2004. "Designing Benefit Rules for Flexible Retirement with or without Redistribution," CESifo Working Paper Series 1370, CESifo Group Munich.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/6478 is not listed on IDEAS
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jeczfn:v:89:y:2006:i:3:p:197-222. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.