Growth promoting policies, distribution, and the balance of payments
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stokey, Nancy L & Rebelo, Sergio, 1995. "Growth Effects of Flat-Rate Taxes," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 103(3), pages 519-550, June.
- Romer, Paul M, 1986. "Increasing Returns and Long-run Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(5), pages 1002-1037, October.
- Bertola, Giuseppe, 1993. "Factor Shares and Savings in Endogenous Growth," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 83(5), pages 1184-1198, December.
- Alberto Alesina & Dani Rodrik, 1994.
"Distributive Politics and Economic Growth,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 109(2), pages 465-490.
- Alberto Alesina & Dani Rodrik, 1991. "Distributive Politics and Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 3668, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rodrik, Dani & Alesina, Alberto, 1994. "Distributive Politics and Economic Growth," Scholarly Articles 4551798, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Alesina, Alberto F & Rodrik, Dani, 1991. "Distributive Politics and Economic Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 565, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alogoskoufis, George & van der Ploeg, Frederick, 1991.
"Debts, Deficits and Growth in Interdependent Economies,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
533, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alogoskoufis, G.S. & van der Ploeg, F., 1991. "Debts, deficits and growth in interdependent economies," Discussion Paper 1991-4, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Alogoskoufis, G.S. & Van Der Ploeg, F., 1991. "Debts, Deficits and Growth in Interdependent Economies," Papers 9104, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Mansoorian, Arman, 1991.
"Resource Discoveries and 'Excessive' External Borrowing,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 101(409), pages 1497-1509, November.
- Mansoorian, A., 1989. "Resource Discoveries And "Excessive" External Borrowing," University of Western Ontario, The Centre for the Study of International Economic Relations Working Papers 8912, University of Western Ontario, The Centre for the Study of International Economic Relations.
- Burgess, Robin & Stern, Nicholas, 1993. "Taxation and Development," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 31(2), pages 762-830, June.
- Engel, C. & Kletzer, K.M., 1992. "Distribution of rents and Growth," Discussion Papers in Economics at the University of Washington 92-10, Department of Economics at the University of Washington.
- Blanchard, Olivier J, 1985. "Debt, Deficits, and Finite Horizons," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 93(2), pages 223-247, April.
- Buiter, Willem H. & Kletzer, Kenneth, 1991. "Persistent Differences in National Productivity Growth Rates with a Common Technology and Free Capital Mobility," CEPR Discussion Papers 542, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:tpr:qjecon:v:109:y:1994:i:2:p:465-90 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lucas, Robert E, Jr, 1990. "Supply-Side Economics: An Analytical Review," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 42(2), pages 293-316, April.
- Uzawa, H, 1969. "Time Preference and the Penrose Effect in a Two-Class Model of Economic Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 77(4), pages 628-652, Part II, .
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jeczfn:v:60:y:1994:i:1:p:55-80. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.