Wage bargaining and shock sensitivity of a small open economy
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 59 (1994)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=108909|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rubinstein, Ariel, 1982.
"Perfect Equilibrium in a Bargaining Model,"
Econometric Society, vol. 50(1), pages 97-109, January.
- Stephen J. Turnovsky, 1986.
"Optimal Monetary Policy and Wage Indexation Under Alternative Disturbances and Information Structures,"
NBER Working Papers
2042, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Turnovsky, Stephen J, 1987. "Optimal Monetary Policy and Wage Indexation under Alternative Disturbances and Information Structures," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 19(2), pages 157-80, May.
- Robert P. Flood & Nancy Peregrim Marion, 1980.
"The Transmission of Disturbances under Alternative Exchange-Rate Regimeswith Optimal Indexing,"
NBER Working Papers
0500, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Flood, Robert P & Marion, Nancy Peregrim, 1982. "The Transmission of Disturbances under Alternative Exchange-Rate Regimes with Optimal Indexing," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 97(1), pages 43-66, February.
- Gray, Jo Anna, 1976. "Wage indexation: A macroeconomic approach," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 221-235, April.
- Richard C. Marston, 1981. "Wages, Relative Prices, and the Choice between Fixed and Flexible Exchange Rates," NBER Working Papers 0793, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jeczfn:v:59:y:1994:i:3:p:259-286. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.