Optimal Monetary Policy and Wage Indexation Under Alternative Disturbances and Information Structures
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Turnovsky, Stephen J, 1987. "Optimal Monetary Policy and Wage Indexation under Alternative Disturbances and Information Structures," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 19(2), pages 157-180, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richard T. Froyen & Alfred V. Guender, 2012. "Instrument versus Target Rules As Specifications of Optimal Monetary Policy," International Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(1), pages 99-123, April.
- Romeo M. BAUTISTA, 1998. "Effects Of Domestic Policies And External Factors On Agricultural Prices: Cassava And Soybeans In Indonesia," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 36(2), pages 155-177, June.
- Mark P. Taylor & Lucio Sarno, 2001.
"Official Intervention in the Foreign Exchange Market: Is It Effective and, If So, How Does It Work?,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 39(3), pages 839-868, September.
- Sarno, Lucio & Taylor, Mark P, 2001. "Official Intervention in the Foreign Exchange Market: Is It Effective, and, If So, How Does It Work?," CEPR Discussion Papers 2690, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bindseil, Ulrich, 1997. "Die Stabilisierungswirkungen von Mindestreserven," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 1997,01, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Ernst Fehr & Franz Hof, 1994. "Wage bargaining and shock sensitivity of a small open economy," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 59(3), pages 259-286, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:2042. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .