Modeling Deviations from Purchasing Power Parity (PPP)
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Aizenman, Joshua, 1984. "Modeling Deviations from Purchasing Power Parity (PPP)," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 25(1), pages 175-191, February.
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard C. Marston, 1981. "Wages, Relative Prices, and the Choice between Fixed and Flexible Exchange Rates," NBER Working Papers 0793, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gray, Jo Anna, 1976. "Wage indexation: A macroeconomic approach," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 221-235, April.
- Logue, Dennis E & Willett, Thomas D, 1976. "A Note on the Relation between the Rate and Variability of Inflation," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 43(17), pages 151-158, May.
- Kravis, Irving B & Heston, Alan & Summers, Robert, 1981. "New Insights into the Structure of the World Economy," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 27(4), pages 339-355, December.
- Lawrence H. Officer, 1982. "The Purchasing-Power-Parity Theory of Gerrard de Malynes," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 14(2), pages 256-259, Summer.
- Dornbusch, Rudiger, 1976. "Expectations and Exchange Rate Dynamics," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(6), pages 1161-1176, December.
- Brunner, Karl & Meltzer, Allan H., 1977. "Stabilization of the domestic and international economy," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 1-6, January.
- McCallum, Bennett T, 1977. "Price-Level Stickiness and the Feasibility of Monetary Stabilization Policy with Rational Expectations," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(3), pages 627-634, June.
- Robert P. Flood & Nancy Peregrim Marion, 1982. "The Transmission of Disturbances under Alternative Exchange-Rate Regimes with Optimal Indexing," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 97(1), pages 43-66.
- Nancy Peregrim Marion, 1982. "The Exchange-Rate Effects of Real Disturbances with Rational Expectations and Variable Terms of Trade," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 15(1), pages 104-118, February.
- Richard C. Marston, 1982. "Wages, Relative Prices and the Choice between Fixed and Flexible Exchange Rates," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 15(1), pages 87-103, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kargbo, Joseph M., 2003. "Cointegration Tests of Purchasing Power Parity in Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(10), pages 1673-1685, October.
- Sebastian Edwards, 1986. "Real Exchange Rate Variability: An Empirical Analysis of the Developing Countries Case," NBER Working Papers 1930, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aizenman, Joshua, 2004. "Endogenous pricing to market and financing costs," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(4), pages 691-712, May.
- Irving B. Kravis & Robert E. Lipsey, 1982. "Towards an Explanation of National Price Levels," NBER Working Papers 1034, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:1066. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.