Dynamic adjustment and debt accumulation in a small open economy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- van de Klundert, Theo C N J & van der Ploeg, Frederick, 1987.
"Wage Rigidity and Capital Mobility in an Optimizing Model of a Small Open Economy,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
168, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- van de Klundert, T.C.M.J. & van der Ploeg, F., 1989. "Wage rigidity and capital mobility in an optimizing model of a small open economy," Other publications TiSEM e4d40766-3400-44f7-b56c-2, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- van de Klundert, T.C.M.J. & van der Ploeg, F., 1987. "Wage rigidity and capital mobility in an optimizing model of a small open economy," Research Memorandum FEW 277, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Turnovsky, Stephen J., 1985.
"Domestic and foreign disturbances in an optimizing model of exchange-rate determination,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 151-171, March.
- Stephen J. Turnovsky, 1984. "Domestic and Foreign Disturbances in an Optimizing Model of Exchange- Rate Determination," NBER Working Papers 1407, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- van de Klundert, Th. & Peters, P., 1986.
"Tax incidence in a model with perfect foresight of agents and rationing in markets,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 37-59, June.
- van de Klundert, T.C.M.J. & Peters, P., 1986. "Tax incidence in a model with perfect foresight of agents and rationing in markets," Other publications TiSEM ebb0ee8a-e5dd-42a0-8a7a-4, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Dornbusch, Rudiger, 1976. "Expectations and Exchange Rate Dynamics," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(6), pages 1161-1176, December.
- Jacob A. Frenkel & Carlos A. Rodriguez, 1982. "Exchange Rate Dynamics and the Overshooting Hypothesis," NBER Working Papers 0832, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hodrick, Robert J., 1982. "On the effects of macroeconomic policy in a maximizing model of a small open economy," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 195-213.
- Fischer, Stanley, 1988. "Recent Developments in Macroeconomics," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 98(391), pages 294-339, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jeczfn:v:51:y:1990:i:1:p:1-26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.