The effects of stochastic wages and non-labor income on labor supply: update and extensions
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- DIONNE, George & EECKHOUDT, Louis, "undated".
"Proportional risk aversion, taxation and labor supply under uncertainty,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
784, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Dionne, G. & Eeckhoudt, L., 1984. "Proportional Risk Aversion, Taxation and Labor Supply Under Uncertainty," Cahiers de recherche 8441, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Menezes, C & Geiss, C & Tressler, J, 1980. "Increasing Downside Risk," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(5), pages 921-932, December.
- Rothschild, Michael & Stiglitz, Joseph E., 1970. "Increasing risk: I. A definition," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 225-243, September.
- L. Eeckhoudt & H. Chiu & Béatrice Rey, 2012.
"On relative and partial risk attitudes : theory and implications,"
- W. Chiu & Louis Eeckhoudt & Beatrice Rey, 2012. "On relative and partial risk attitudes: theory and implications," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 50(1), pages 151-167, May.
- CHIU, W. Henry & EECKHOUDT, Louis & REY, Béatrice, "undated". "On relative and partial risk attitudes: theory and implications," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2431, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- EECKHOUDT, Louis & SCHLESINGER, Harris, "undated".
"Changes in risk and the demand for saving,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
2100, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Block, M K & Heineke, J M, 1973. "The Allocation of Effort under Uncertainty: The Case of Risk-averse Behavior," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(2), pages 376-385, Part I, M.
- X. Henry Wang & Carmen F. Menezes, 2004.
"Increasing Outer Risk,"
0413, Department of Economics, University of Missouri, revised 23 Dec 2004.
- Simon Parker & Tim Barmby & Yacine Belghitar, 2004.
"Wage Uncertainty And The Labour Supply Of Self-Employed Workers,"
Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2004
67, Royal Economic Society.
- Simon C. Parker & Yacine Belghitar & Tim Barmby, 2005. "Wage Uncertainty and the Labour Supply of Self-Employed Workers," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 115(502), pages 190-207, 03.
- Tressler, J. H. & Menezes, C. F., 1980. "Labor supply and wage rate uncertainty," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 425-436, December.
- Valentino Dardanoni & Alan Wagstaff, 1987.
"Uncertainty and the demand for medical care,"
028chedp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Zeckhauser, Richard & Keeler, Emmett, 1970. "Another Type of Risk Aversion," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 38(5), pages 661-665, September.
- Menezes, C F & Hanson, D L, 1970. "On the Theory of Risk Aversion," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 11(3), pages 481-487, October.
- L. Eeckhoudt & H. Schlesinger & Béatrice Rey, 2007.
"A good sign for multivariate risk taking,"
- EECKHOUDT, louis & REY, Béatrice & SCHLESINGER, Harris, "undated". "A good sign for multivariate risk taking," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1900, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Louis Eeckhoudt & Béatrice Rey & Harris Schlesinger, 2006. "A Good Sign for Multivariate Risk Taking," CESifo Working Paper Series 1796, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ekern, Steinar, 1980. "Increasing Nth degree risk," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 329-333.
- Davies, James B. & Hoy, Michael, 2002. "Flat rate taxes and inequality measurement," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 33-46, April.
- Diamond, Peter A. & Stiglitz, Joseph E., 1974. "Increases in risk and in risk aversion," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 337-360, July.
- Mario Menegatti, 2009. "Optimal saving in the presence of two risks," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 96(3), pages 277-288, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jeczfn:v:100:y:2010:i:1:p:69-83. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.