Another Type of Risk Aversion
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 38 (1970)
Issue (Month): 5 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Phone: 1 212 998 3820|
Fax: 1 212 995 4487
Web page: http://www.econometricsociety.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Web: https://www.econometricsociety.org/publications/econometrica/access/ordering-back-issues Email: |
- Bar-Shira, Z. & Just, R. E. & Zilberman, D., 1997.
"Estimation of farmers' risk attitude: an econometric approach,"
Blackwell, vol. 17(2-3), pages 211-222, December.
- Bar-Shira, Ziv & Just, Richard E. & Zilberman, D., 1997. "Estimation of farmers' risk attitude: an econometric approach," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 17(2-3), December.
- Bar-Shira, Z. & Just, Richard E. & Zilberman, David, 1994. "Estimation of Farmers' Risk Attitude: An Econometric Approach," Working Papers 197812, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- W. Chiu & Louis Eeckhoudt, 2010. "The effects of stochastic wages and non-labor income on labor supply: update and extensions," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 100(1), pages 69-83, May.
- CHIU, W. Henry & EECKHOUDT, Louis, "undated". "The effects of stochastic wages and non-labor income on labor supply: update and extensions," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2208, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- W.H. Chiu & L. Eeckhoudt, 2010. "The effects of stochastic wages and non-labor income on labor supply: update and extensions," Post-Print halshs-00485771, HAL.
- F. McElroy, 2007. "“Probability of risk aversion” and other applications of derivatives of the certainty equivalent," International Review of Economics, Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), vol. 54(4), pages 429-444, December.
- Bardsley, Peter, 1995. "Optimal leverage for the utility maximizing firm," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 237-251, March.
- Peter Bardsley, 1992. "Optimal Leverage for the Utility Maximizing Firm," Working Papers 1992.08 EDIRC Provider-In, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
- Bardsley, Peter, 1992. "Optimal Leverage for the Utility Maximizing Firm," 1992 Conference (36th), February 10-13, 1992, Canberra, Australia 146421, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Peter Bardsley, 1992. "Optimal Leverage for the Utility Maximizing Firm," Working Papers 1992.08, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
- Laura Schechter, 2007. "Risk aversion and expected-utility theory: A calibration exercise," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 35(1), pages 67-76, August.
- Dionne, Georges & Harrington, Scott, 2017. "Insurance and Insurance Markets," Working Papers 17-2, HEC Montreal, Canada Research Chair in Risk Management.
- Éric Langlais, 1995. "Aversion au risque et prudence : le cas d'un risque de taux d'intérêt," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 46(4), pages 1099-1119.
- Donald Meyer & Jack Meyer, 2005. "Relative Risk Aversion: What Do We Know?," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 31(3), pages 243-262, December.
- Hurley, Terrance M., 2010. "A review of agricultural production risk in the developing world," Working Papers 188476, HarvestChoice.
- Vergara, Marcos, 2017. "Precautionary saving: A taxonomy of prudence," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 150(C), pages 18-20.
- Michel Denuit & Béatrice Rey, 2014. "Benchmark values for higher order coefficients of relative risk aversion," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 76(1), pages 81-94, January.
- Anderson, Jock R. & Hardaker, J. Brian, 1972. "An Appreciation of Decision Analysis in Management," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 40(04), December.
- Ilia Tsetlin & Robert L. Winkler, 2005. "Risky Choices and Correlated Background Risk," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 51(9), pages 1336-1345, September.
- Grisley, William & Kellog, Earl, 1987. "Risk-Taking Preferences of Farmers in Northern Thailand: Measurements and Implications," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 1(2), June.
- Jianli Wang & Pu Gong, 2013. "Labor supply with stochastic wage rate and non-labor income uncertainty," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 109(1), pages 41-55, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:38:y:1970:i:5:p:661-65. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed