Labor supply and wage rate uncertainty
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Elyès Jouini & Clotilde Napp & Diego Nocetti, 2013.
"Economic consequences of Nth-degree risk increases and Nth-degree risk attitudes,"
Journal of Risk and Uncertainty,
Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 199-224, October.
- Elyès Jouini & Clotilde Napp & Diego Nocetti, 2013. "Economic Consequences of Nth-Degree Risk Increases and Nth-Degree Risk Attitudes," Post-Print halshs-00927270, HAL.
- W. Chiu & Louis Eeckhoudt, 2010. "The effects of stochastic wages and non-labor income on labor supply: update and extensions," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 100(1), pages 69-83, May.
- CHIU, W. Henry & EECKHOUDT, Louis, "undated". "The effects of stochastic wages and non-labor income on labor supply: update and extensions," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2208, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- W.H. Chiu & L. Eeckhoudt, 2010. "The effects of stochastic wages and non-labor income on labor supply: update and extensions," Post-Print halshs-00485771, HAL.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/12392 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kreider, Brent, 1998. "Workers' Applications to Social Insurance Programs When Earnings and Eligibility Are Uncertain," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 16(4), pages 848-877, October.
- Kreider, Brent, 1998. "Workers' Applications to Social Insurance Programs when Earnings and Eligibility Are Uncertain," Staff General Research Papers Archive 5189, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Anderberg, Dan & Andersson, Fredrik, 2003. "Investments in human capital, wage uncertainty, and public policy," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(7-8), pages 1521-1537, August.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/11094 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sartzetakis, Eftichios S. & Tsigaris, Panagiotis D., 2009. "Uncertainty and the double dividend hypothesis," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 14(05), pages 565-585, October.
- Eftichios Sartzetakis & Panagiotis D. Tsigaris, 2007. "Uncertainty and the Double Dividend Hypothesis," Working Papers 2007.99, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Louis Eeckhoudt & Béatrice Rey & Harris Schlesinger, 2007. "A Good Sign for Multivariate Risk Taking," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 53(1), pages 117-124, January.
- EECKHOUDT, louis & REY, Béatrice & SCHLESINGER, Harris, "undated". "A good sign for multivariate risk taking," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1900, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- L. Eeckhoudt & H. Schlesinger & Béatrice Rey, 2007. "A good sign for multivariate risk taking," Post-Print hal-00283446, HAL.
- Louis Eeckhoudt & BÃ©atrice Rey & Harris Schlesinger, 2006. "A Good Sign for Multivariate Risk Taking," CESifo Working Paper Series 1796, CESifo Group Munich.
- Jianli Wang & Pu Gong, 2013. "Labor supply with stochastic wage rate and non-labor income uncertainty," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 109(1), pages 41-55, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:23:y:1980:i:3:p:425-436. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed