Ethical inequality measures and the redistribution of income when needs differ
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ebert, Udo, 2000. "Sequential Generalized Lorenz Dominance and Transfer Principles," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(2), pages 113-122, April.
- Dagum, Camilo, 1990. "On the relationship between income inequality measures and social welfare functions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 43(1-2), pages 91-102.
- Bourguignon, Francois, 1989. "Family size and social utility : Income distribution dominance criteria," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 67-80, September.
- Ebert U., 1996.
"Income inequality and differences in household size,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 57-58, February.
- Ebert, Udo, 1995. "Income inequality and differences in household size," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 37-55, August.
- Ebert, Udo, 2004. "Coherent inequality views: linear invariant measures reconsidered," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 1-20, January.
- Anthony Shorrocks, 2004. "Inequality and welfare evaluation of heterogeneous income distributions," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 2(3), pages 193-218, July.
- Donaldson, David & Pendakur, Krishna, 2004. "Equivalent-expenditure functions and expenditure-dependent equivalence scales," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(1-2), pages 175-208, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter Grösche & Carsten Schröder, 2014.
"On the redistributive effects of Germany’s feed-in tariff,"
Springer, vol. 46(4), pages 1339-1383, June.
- Grösche, Peter & Schröder, Carsten, 2011. "On the redistributive effects of Germany's feed-in tariff," Economics Working Papers 2011-07, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Udo Ebert, 2010.
"Equity-regarding poverty measures: differences in needs and the role of equivalence scales,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 43(1), pages 301-322, February.
- Udo Ebert, 2008. "Equity-regarding poverty measures: Differences in needs and the role of equivalence scales," LIS Working papers 508, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Udo Ebert, 2011. "The redistribution of income when needs differ," Working Papers V-331-11, University of Oldenburg, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2011.
- repec:old:wpaper:331 is not listed on IDEAS
- Udo Ebert, 2008. "Living Standard, Social Welfare, and the Redistribution of Income in a Heterogeneous Population," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 10(5), pages 873-889, October.
- repec:zbw:hohpro:331 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordswelfare functions; inequality measures; differences in needs; transfer principles; axiomatization.; D63; I31;
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jecinq:v:5:y:2007:i:3:p:263-278. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .