Combining the travel cost and contingent behavior methods to value cultural heritage sites: Evidence from Armenia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alberini, Anna & Zanatta, Valentina & Rosato, Paolo, 2007.
"Combining actual and contingent behavior to estimate the value of sports fishing in the Lagoon of Venice,"
Elsevier, pages 530-541.
- Anna Alberini & Valentina Zanatta & Paolo Rosato, 2005. "Combining Actual and Contingent Behavior to Estimate the Value of Sports Fishing in the Lagoon of Venice," Working Papers 2005.44, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Shaw, Daigee, 1988. "On-site samples' regression : Problems of non-negative integers, truncation, and endogenous stratification," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 211-223, February.
- Englin, Jeffrey & Shonkwiler, J S, 1995. "Estimating Social Welfare Using Count Data Models: An Application to Long-Run Recreation Demand under Conditions of Endogenous Stratification and Truncation," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 77(1), pages 104-112, February.
- Christopher D. Azevedo & Joseph A. Herriges & Catherine L. Kling, 2003.
"Combining Revealed and Stated Preferences: Consistency Tests and Their Interpretations,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 85(3), pages 525-537.
- Azevedo, Christopher D. & Herriges, Joseph A. & Kling, Catherine L., 2003. "Combining Revealed and Stated Preferences: Consistency Tests and Their Interpretations," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10173, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Azevedo, Christopher D. & Herriges, Joseph A. & Kling, Catherine L., 2003. "Combining Revealed and Stated Preferences: Consistency Tests and Their Interpretations," ISU General Staff Papers 200308010700001248, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Susana Mourato & Ece Ozdemiroglu & Tannis Hett & Giles Atkinson, 2004. "Pricing Cultural Heritage," World Economics, World Economics, 1 Ivory Square, Plantation Wharf, London, United Kingdom, SW11 3UE, vol. 5(3), pages 95-113, July.
- Nick Hanley & David Bell & Begona Alvarez-Farizo, 2003.
"Valuing the Benefits of Coastal Water Quality Improvements Using Contingent and Real Behaviour,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, pages 273-285.
- Nick Hanley & Begona Alvarez-Farizo, "undated". "Valuing the Benefits of Coastal Water Quality Improvements using Contingent and Real Behaviour," Working Papers 2002_9, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow, revised Sep 2002.
- W. Douglass Shaw, 2002. "Testing the Validity of Contingent Behavior Trip Responses," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 84(2), pages 401-414.
More about this item
KeywordsValuation of cultural heritage sites; Non-market valuation; Travel cost; Consumer surplus; Contingent behavior; Z10;
- Z10 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jculte:v:30:y:2006:i:4:p:287-304. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .