Valuing the Benefits of Cleaning Lincoln Cathedral
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Trine Hansen, 1997. "The Willingness-to-Pay for the Royal Theatre in Copenhagen as a Public Good," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 21(1), pages 1-28, March.
- Walter Santagata & Giovanni Signorello, 2000. "Contingent Valuation of a Cultural Public Good and Policy Design: The Case of ``Napoli Musei Aperti''," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 24(3), pages 181-204, August.
- Herriges, Joseph A. & Shogren, Jason F., 1996.
"Starting Point Bias in Dichotomous Choice Valuation with Follow-Up Questioning,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 112-131, January.
- Herriges, Joseph A. & Shogren, Jason F., 1996. "Starting Point Bias in Dichotomous Choice Valuation with Follow-Up Questioning," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1501, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Thomas C. Brown & Patricia A. Champ & Richard C. Bishop & Daniel W. McCollum, 1996. "Which Response Format Reveals the Truth about Donations to a Public Good?," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 72(2), pages 152-166.
- Bengt Kriström, 1997. "Spike Models in Contingent Valuation," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(3), pages 1013-1023.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- What Value to Attach to Cemetery Restoration?
by Liam Delaney in Geary Behaviour Centre on 2011-01-03 21:55:00
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Patrizia Riganti, 2006. "Touristsâ€™ Satisfaction Vs. Residentsâ€™ Quality of Life in Medium Sized European Cities: A Conjoint Analysis Approach for Cultural Tourismâ€™s Impact Assessment," ERSA conference papers ersa06p678, European Regional Science Association.
- Jaap Boter & Jan Rouwendal & Michel Wedel, 2005. "Employing Travel Time to Compare the Value of Competing Cultural Organizations," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 29(1), pages 19-33, February.
- Mirko Moro & Karen Mayor & SeÃ¡n Lyons & Richard S J Tol, 2013.
"Does the Housing Market Reflect Cultural Heritage? A Case Study of Greater Dublin,"
Environment and Planning A,
, vol. 45(12), pages 2884-2903, December.
- Mirko Moro & Karen Mayor & SeÃ¡n Lyons & Richard S J Tol, 2013. "Does the housing market reflect cultural heritage? A case study of Greater Dublin," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 45(12), pages 2884-2903, December.
- Moro, Mirko & Mayor, Karen & Lyons, Seán & Tol, Richard S. J., 2011. "Does the housing market reflect cultural heritage? A case study of Greater Dublin," Papers WP386, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Lyons, Sean & Mayor, Karen & Moro, Mirko & Tol, Richard S J, 2011. "Does the housing market reflect cultural heritage? A case study of Greater Dublin," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2011-07, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Thomas De Graaff & Jaap Boter & Jan Rouwendal, 2006. "Do Dutch Musea Compete Or Cooperate?," ERSA conference papers ersa06p387, European Regional Science Association.
- repec:eee:touman:v:37:y:2013:i:c:p:99-109 is not listed on IDEAS
- Patrizia Riganti & Anna Alberini & Alberto Longo, 2005. "Public Preferences for Land usesÂ’ changes - valuing urban regeneration projects at the Venice Arsenale," ERSA conference papers ersa05p756, European Regional Science Association.
- Wam, Hilde Karine & Pedersen, Hans Chr. & Hjeljord, Olav, 2012. "Balancing hunting regulations and hunter satisfaction: An integrated biosocioeconomic model to aid in sustainable management," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 89-96.
- Anna Alberini & Alberto Longo & Patrizia Riganti, 2006. "Using Surveys to Compare the Public’s and Decisionmakers’ Preferences for Urban Regeneration: The Venice Arsenale," Working Papers 2006.137, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- David Throsby, 2003. "Determining the Value of Cultural Goods: How Much (or How Little) Does Contingent Valuation Tell Us?," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 27(3), pages 275-285, November.
- Boter, Jaap & Rouwendal, Jan & Wedel, Michel, 2004. "Employing Travel Costs to Compare the Use Value of Competing Cultural Organizations," Serie Research Memoranda 0011, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Tuan, Hun Tran & Navrud,Stale, 2012. "Capturing the Benefits of Preserving World Heritage Cultural Heritage Sites," EBLA Working Papers 201202, University of Turin.
- Wright, William C.C. & Eppink, Florian V., 2016. "Drivers of heritage value: A meta-analysis of monetary valuation studies of cultural heritage," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 277-284.
- Massiani, Jerome & Rosato, Paolo, 2008. "Using conjoint analysis to investigate preferences of inhabitants for the future of a greyfield area: an application to the Old Port in Trieste," European Transport \ Trasporti Europei, ISTIEE, Institute for the Study of Transport within the European Economic Integration, issue 39, pages 59-81.
More about this item
Keywordsair pollution; contingent valuation; cultural heritage;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jculte:v:25:y:2001:i:2:p:131-148. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.