Illusory Price Increases after the Euro Changeover in Germany: An Expectancy-Consistent Bias
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Russo, J. Edward & Medvec, Victoria Husted & Meloy, Margaret G., 1996. "The Distortion of Information during Decisions," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 102-110, April.
- Koehler, Jonathan J., 1993. "The Influence of Prior Beliefs on Scientific Judgments of Evidence Quality," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 28-55, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lunn, Pete & Duffy, David, 2010. "The Euro Through the Looking-Glass: Perceived Inflation Following the 2002 Currency Changeover," Papers WP338, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Christandl, Fabian & Fetchenhauer, Detlef & Hoelzl, Erik, 2011. "Price perception and confirmation bias in the context of a VAT increase," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 131-141, February.
- Tommy Gärling & John Thøgersen, 2007. "Effects of the Euro Changeover on Consumer Behaviour: Introduction to the Special Issue," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 30(4), pages 303-311, December.
- Rob Ranyard, 2007. "Euro Stories: The Irish Experience of Currency Change," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 30(4), pages 313-322, December.
More about this item
KeywordsPrice perception; Judgmental bias; Prior belief effect; Expectancy confirmation; Selective outcome correction;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jcopol:v:30:y:2007:i:4:p:421-434. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .