Conciliating Work and Family: A Catholic Social Teaching Perspective
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 88 (2009)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/social+sciences/applied+ethics/journal/10551/PS2|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jessica R. Mesmer-Magnus & Chockalingam Viswesvaran, 2006. "How Family-Friendly Work Environments Affect Work/Family Conflict: A Meta-Analytic Examination," Journal of Labor Research, Transaction Publishers, vol. 27(4), pages 555-574, October.
- Michelle M. Arthur & Alison Cook, 2004. "Taking Stock of Work-Family Initiatives: How Announcements of â€œFamily-Friendlyâ€ Human Resource Decisions Affect Shareholder Value," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 57(4), pages 599-613, July.
- McCann, Dennis P., 1997. "Catholic Social Teaching in an ERA of Economic Globalization: A Resource for Business Ethics," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(02), pages 57-70, March.
- Naughton, Michael J. & Cornwall, Jeffrey R., 2006. "The Virtue of Courage in Entrepreneurship: Engaging the Catholic Social Tradition and the Life-Cycle of the Business," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(01), pages 69-93, January.
- Poelmans, Steven, 2001. "Qualitative study of work-family conflict in managerial couples, A. Are we overlooking some fundamental questions?," IESE Research Papers D/445, IESE Business School.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:88:y:2009:i:3:p:513-524. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.