Human Resource Management in a Compartmentalized World: Whither Moral Agency?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- John Dobson, 2009. "Alasdair Macintyre’s Aristotelian Business Ethics: A Critique," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, pages 43-50.
- Moore, Geoff, 2008. "Re-Imagining the Morality of Management: A Modern Virtue Ethics Approach," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 18(04), pages 483-511, October.
- Roberts, John & Sanderson, Paul & Barker, Richard & Hendry, John, 2006. "In the mirror of the market: The disciplinary effects of company/fund manager meetings," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 277-294, April.
- Karan Sonpar & Jay Handelman & Ali Dastmalchian, 2009. "Implementing New Institutional Logics in Pioneering Organizations: The Burden of Justifying Ethical Appropriateness and rustworthiness," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, pages 345-359.
- Hirschman, Albert O, 1982. "Rival Interpretations of Market Society: Civilizing, Destructive, or Feeble?," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 20(4), pages 1463-1484, December.
- Tony J. Watson, 2004. "HRM and Critical Social Science Analysis," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(3), pages 447-467, May.
- Delbridge, Rick & Edwards, Tim, 2007. "Reflections on developments in institutional theory: Toward a relational approach," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 191-205, June.
- Anne Keegan & Paul Boselie, 2006. "The Lack of Impact of Dissensus Inspired Analysis on Developments in the Field of Human Resource Management," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(7), pages 1491-1511, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:147:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10551-017-3766-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:146:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10551-016-3218-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:142:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10551-016-3084-z is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsMoral agency; Relational sociology; Institutional theory; Relational spaces; Human resource management;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:111:y:2012:i:1:p:85-96. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .