Do Environmental CSR Initiatives Serve Organizations’ Legitimacy in the Oil Industry? Exploring Employees’ Reactions Through Organizational Identification Theory
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- S. Hansen & Benjamin Dunford & Alan Boss & R. Boss & Ingo Angermeier, 2011. "Corporate Social Responsibility and the Benefits of Employee Trust: A Cross-Disciplinary Perspective," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 102(1), pages 29-45, August.
- Pablo Rodrigo & Daniel Arenas, 2008. "Do Employees Care About CSR Programs? A Typology of Employees According to their Attitudes," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 83(2), pages 265-283, December.
- C. Bhattacharya & Daniel Korschun & Sankar Sen, 2009. "Strengthening Stakeholder–Company Relationships Through Mutually Beneficial Corporate Social Responsibility Initiatives," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 85(2), pages 257-272, April.
- Duygu Turker, 2009. "Measuring Corporate Social Responsibility: A Scale Development Study," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 85(4), pages 411-427, April.
- Becker-Olsen, Karen L. & Cudmore, B. Andrew & Hill, Ronald Paul, 2006. "The impact of perceived corporate social responsibility on consumer behavior," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 46-53, January.
- Hae-Ryong Kim & Moonkyu Lee & Hyoung-Tark Lee & Na-Min Kim, 2010. "Corporate Social Responsibility and Employee–Company Identification," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 95(4), pages 557-569, September.
- Duygu Turker, 2009. "How Corporate Social Responsibility Influences Organizational Commitment," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 89(2), pages 189-204, October.
- Lafferty, Barbara A. & Goldsmith, Ronald E., 1999. "Corporate Credibility's Role in Consumers' Attitudes and Purchase Intentions When a High versus a Low Credibility Endorser Is Used in the Ad," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 109-116, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Edmund Byrne, 2014. "Towards Enforceable Bans on Illicit Businesses: From Moral Relativism to Human Rights," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 119(1), pages 119-130, January.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:11:p:1992-:d:117103 is not listed on IDEAS
- Inyong Shin & Won-Moo Hur & Seongho Kang, 2016. "Employees’ Perceptions of Corporate Social Responsibility and Job Performance: A Sequential Mediation Model," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(5), pages 1-12, May.
- Corinne Post & Noushi Rahman & Cathleen McQuillen, 2015. "From Board Composition to Corporate Environmental Performance Through Sustainability-Themed Alliances," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 130(2), pages 423-435, August.
- Gatignon-Turnau, Anne-Laure & Mignonac, Karim, 2015. "(Mis)Using employee volunteering for public relations: Implications for corporate volunteers' organizational commitment," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 7-18.
- Clay Dibrell & Justin Craig & Jaemin Kim & Aaron Johnson, 2015. "Establishing How Natural Environmental Competency, Organizational Social Consciousness, and Innovativeness Relate," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, pages 591-605.
- Mignon Halderen & Mamta Bhatt & Guido A. J. M. Berens & Tom J. Brown & Cees Riel, 2016. "Managing Impressions in the Face of Rising Stakeholder Pressures: Examining Oil Companies’ Shifting Stances in the Climate Change Debate," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, pages 567-582.
- Omer Farooq & Marielle Payaud & Dwight Merunka & Pierre Valette-Florence, 2014. "The Impact of Corporate Social Responsibility on Organizational Commitment: Exploring Multiple Mediation Mechanisms," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 125(4), pages 563-580, December.
- Ana Isabel Segovia-San-Juan & Irene Saavedra & Victoria Fernández-de-Tejada, 2017. "Analyzing Disability in Socially Responsible Companies," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 130(2), pages 617-645, January.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:5:p:493:d:70474 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:143:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10551-016-3073-2 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCorporate social responsibility; Corporate social responsibility attributions; Organizational identification; Organizational trust; Perceived external prestige;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:110:y:2012:i:4:p:397-412. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .