Ethical Consumers Among the Millennials: A Cross-National Study
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeffery Bray & Nick Johns & David Kilburn, 2011. "An Exploratory Study into the Factors Impeding Ethical Consumption," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 98(4), pages 597-608, February.
- Noble, Stephanie M. & Haytko, Diana L. & Phillips, Joanna, 2009. "What drives college-age Generation Y consumers?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(6), pages 617-628, June.
- Brent Smith, 2011. "Who Shall Lead Us? How Cultural Values and Ethical Ideologies Guide Young Marketers’ Evaluations of the Transformational Manager–Leader," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 100(4), pages 633-645, June.
- A. Oumlil & Joseph Balloun, 2009. "Ethical Decision-Making Differences Between American and Moroccan Managers," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 84(4), pages 457-478, February.
- David Boyd, 2010. "Ethical Determinants for Generations X and Y," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 93(3), pages 465-469, May.
- Bert Scholtens & Lammertjan Dam, 2007. "Cultural Values and International Differences in Business Ethics," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 75(3), pages 273-284, October.
- Roberts, James A., 1996. "Green Consumers in the 1990s: Profile and Implications for Advertising," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 217-231, July.
- Sebnem Burnaz & M. Atakan & Y. Topcu & Anusorn Singhapakdi, 2009. "An Exploratory Cross-Cultural Analysis of Marketing Ethics: The Case of Turkish, Thai, and American Businesspeople," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 90(3), pages 371-382, December.
- Hume, Margee, 2010. "Compassion without action: Examining the young consumers consumption and attitude to sustainable consumption," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 45(4), pages 385-394, October.
- Singhapakdi, Anusorn & Vitell, Scott J. & Kraft, Kenneth L., 1996. "Moral Intensity and Ethical Decision-Making of Marketing Professionals," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 245-255, July.
- Kirsty Golding & Ken Peattie, 2005. "In search of a golden blend: perspectives on the marketing of fair trade coffee," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(3), pages 154-165.
- repec:eee:ijrema:v:25:y:2008:i:3:p:183-191 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Denni Arli & Fandy Tjiptono, 2014. "The End of Religion? Examining the Role of Religiousness, Materialism, and Long-Term Orientation on Consumer Ethics in Indonesia," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 123(3), pages 385-400, September.
- Anna Höchstädter & Barbara Scheck, 2015. "What’s in a Name: An Analysis of Impact Investing Understandings by Academics and Practitioners," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 132(2), pages 449-475, December.
- repec:bla:glopol:v:8:y:2017:i::p:42-55 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael C. Handrinos & Dimitrios Folinas & Konstantinos Rotsios, 2015. "Using the SERVQUAL model to evaluate the quality of services for a farm school store," Journal of Marketing and Consumer Behaviour in Emerging Markets, University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management, vol. 1(1), pages 62-74.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:145:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10551-015-2893-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Peake, Whitney O. & Detre, Joshua D. & Carlson, Clinton C., 2014. "One bad apple spoils the bunch? An exploration of broad consumption changes in response to food recalls," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(P1), pages 13-22.
- Agnieszka Kacprzak & Katarzyna Dziewanowska, 2015. "Does a global young consumer exist? A comparative study of South Korea and Poland," Journal of Marketing and Consumer Behaviour in Emerging Markets, University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management, vol. 1(1), pages 47-61.
- Mira Rakic & Beba Rakic, 2015. "Sustainable Lifestyle Marketing of Individuals: the Base of Sustainability," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 17(40), pages 891-891, August.
- Jingzhi Shang & John Peloza, 2016. "Can “Real” Men Consume Ethically? How Ethical Consumption Leads to Unintended Observer Inference," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 139(1), pages 129-145, November.
More about this item
KeywordsMillennials; Ethical consumption; Two-country sample; Clusters;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:110:y:2012:i:1:p:113-131. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .